domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Broke my right clavicle (collar bone)

  1. #1

    Broke my right clavicle (collar bone)

    I fucked up and crashed my mountain bike. My noggin is ok but I broke my collar bone and will need a plate with screws to repair it back in place. I'll be out of the gym but I'll still be on the forum every day. I'm guessing I'll be out a couple months. I was on cycle but I'm going back to a cruising dose of Test and HGH.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

  2. #2
    Sorry to hear that my bro! Speedy recovery!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    My wife broke hers and had a plate put in aswell, good luck with the recovery. Make sure you do the Physical therapy afterward if they offer it. It helped my wife tremendously, she made it back to Olympic lifting and has PR'd several lifts since
    Last edited by FL1025; 06-16-2018 at 01:14 AM.

  4. #4
    I believe there is some literature out there on Anavar used post surgical. I believe you can find on Todd Lee MD website.
    Just a thought....

  5. #5
    fuck brother, im really sorry man! the important thing is to rest and let it heal!




  6. #6
    Damn that sucks man. Wishing you a smooth recovery. Could have been way worse as you know (Head injury, etc). You’ll be back at it soon enough bud.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneWithGomez View Post
    Sorry to hear that my bro! Speedy recovery!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    My wife broke hers and had a plate put in aswell, good luck with the recovery. Make sure you do the Physical therapy afterward if they offer it. It helped my wife tremendously, she made it back to Olympic lifting and has PR'd several lifts since
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos2008 View Post
    I believe there is some literature out there on Anavar used post surgical. I believe you can find on Todd Lee MD website.
    Just a thought....
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    fuck brother, im really sorry man! the important thing is to rest and let it heal!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Damn that sucks man. Wishing you a smooth recovery. Could have been way worse as you know (Head injury, etc). You’ll be back at it soon enough bud.
    Thanks for the support everyone! I usually get most of my cardio cycling... Just never thought I would get injured doing it.

    Even Lance Armstrong has a repaired clavicle. Kinda makes me feel a little bit better about the situation.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I fucked up and crashed my mountain bike. My noggin is ok but I broke my collar bone and will need a plate with screws to repair it back in place. I'll be out of the gym but I'll still be on the forum every day. I'm guessing I'll be out a couple months. I was on cycle but I'm going back to a cruising dose of Test and HGH.
    Damn that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that. Hoping for a speedy and effctive recovery for you. Sounds like you have a good plan in the meantime

  9. #9
    you will be all good bro... just get the proper rest and recovery and you will come back better than before




  10. #10
    I know it's going to be hard to stay away from the gym, but you must rest and heal completely before picking up the weights again. You don't want to cause more damage by starting back too soon, besides the gym and the weights aren't going anywhere they'll still be there when you to get better. I'm glad I took the necessary time to rest, heal after my injury and now I'm better than ever.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •