napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bridging with SARMs

fosterr

I'm currently on a 16 week cycle of 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week. The last 6 weeks I am taking 300mg of Tren Ace per week as well. I have about 4 weeks left. I was wondering if you would recommend me bridging with any SARMs and what SARM in specific if so. I will be doing a PCT with Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG during this period.

bro, you know im always happy to help but you have to ask yourself how any human could answer this is they dont know your goals? how can i recommend any kind of stack to you without knowing that?

I'd like to compete in classic physique, maybe 212. Pro in 2-3 years? Hopefully sooner. I'm 6 months into training. Was previously a powerlifter started when I was in middle school so 10ish years. I'm 5'6 weigh 165-170. Couple random bits of info.

I'd like to compete in classic physique, maybe 212. Pro in 2-3 years? Hopefully sooner. I'm 6 months into training. Was previously a powerlifter started when I was in middle school so 10ish years. I'm 5'6 weigh 165-170. Couple random bits of info.

Please just tell me what your goal is from this particular cycle man

I had plans for a show in September but my conditioning is too far out. Just finishing out the cycle by bulking a little more. Next show is April. Trying to figure out the best route from here

I had plans for a show in September but my conditioning is too far out. Just finishing out the cycle by bulking a little more. Next show is April. Trying to figure out the best route from here

I feel like im begging you for info which i just dont have time for. Do you want a bulking stack or what?

Is that the best way to bridge with sarms.. I'm new to this that's why I'm asking. I'd assume continuing to bulk between cycles would help maintain the most muscle from the cycle itself? So yes I guess id like a bulking stack.

Another way to help figure it out is. “what is your current goal?
Bulking
Cutting
Recomp.
I believe you can use sarms to maintain your muscle with any of these.
However what are you trying to do at this time, with this cycle? I believe that is the question.
That with some stats .
Height, age, weight, body fat % etc... can help them give you a suggested stack.
You mention between cycles?
What cycle have you done. And when and what is the next one you have planned.
You say you are asking for a bridge cycle of sarms. But bridge from what to what?

Last edited:
Bulking
Cutting
Recomp.
However what are you trying to do at this time, with this cycle? I believe that is the question.
That with some stats .
Height, age, weight, body fat % etc... can help them give you a suggested stack.
You say you are asking for a bridge cycle of sarms. But bridge from what to what?
I guess I don't get how my message isn't getting across. My original post states "I'm currently on a 16 week cycle of 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week. The last 6 weeks I am taking 300mg of Tren Ace per week as well. I have about 4 weeks left" I then said I've been bulking but have a show id like to do in April.
Therefore I will be cutting from around January February.

Bulking
Cutting
Recomp.
That with some stats .

I also gave my height, weight at 5'6 165-170lbs

I guess I don't get how my message isn't getting across. My original post states "I'm currently on a 16 week cycle of 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week. The last 6 weeks I am taking 300mg of Tren Ace per week as well. I have about 4 weeks left" I then said I've been bulking but have a show id like to do in April.
Therefore I will be cutting from around January February.
you need to go back and read your first few posts... you never made ONE MENTION of bulking whatsoever... in fact, you simply said you wanted a sarms bridge stack and that was it... you said you were on cycle and what you were running and wanted a bridge with NO MENTION of anything else... you couldnt even be clear after me asking you several times for something so simple as to what your goal from the cycle was...

you still aren't clear but im just going to give you a bulk cycle with the assumption thats what you want for now...

you can get everything listed at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you need to go back and read your first few posts... you never made ONE MENTION of bulking whatsoever... in fact, you simply said you wanted a sarms bridge stack and that was it... you said you were on cycle and what you were running and wanted a bridge with NO MENTION of anything else... you couldnt even be clear after me asking you several times for something so simple as to what your goal from the cycle was...
When you asked what my goal was I didn't understand you meant what I wanted to do as far as bridging. I actually didn't know and that's why I was asking. But I did say I'm "Just finishing out the cycle by bulking a little more. Next show is April. Trying to figure out the best route from here" figured that said I've been bulking and didn't know where to go from here but have a show in April that I would obviously be cutting for.. Thank you for the information though. I never meant to be a hassle. Just wanted help from the best.
💪 Thanks

Top Bottom