napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bridging with LGD

The_Gat5

Can LGD be run as a bridge between AAS cycles after PCT is complete?
I know it can be somewhat suppressive.

Can LGD be run as a bridge between AAS cycles after PCT is complete?
I know it can be somewhat suppressive.

Yes, you absolutely can bridge with it no problem bro. You can even stack it with other sarms to run between cycles. LGD is a great product to bridge with, and goes well with S4 and GW. Those 3 make a great bridge stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Yes, you absolutely can bridge with it no problem bro. You can even stack it with other sarms to run between cycles. LGD is a great product to bridge with, and goes well with S4 and GW. Those 3 make a great bridge stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks bro, that's what I was thinkin but I wanted to be sure.
I'll probably run SR9009 in place of the S4, I tried some a while back and found my eyes were sensitive to the sun on bright days.

Any of the SARMS you can use as a bridge.. Running SR in place of the S4 isn't a bad idea at all. You may want to consider adding MK 677.

I'll probably run SR9009 in place of the S4, I tried some a while back and found my eyes were sensitive to the sun on bright days.

That's perfectly fine to do. I think LGD and S4 go together really well, but not everyone tolerates S4 well. SR9009 would be a great substitiuon

Yup. If you want to bulk during you're bridge I'd go for a simple lgd/mk677 stack. For a recomp/cut I'd do osta/s4/sr9009

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

lgd is a very very strong option to run in between cycles as a bridge... what is your main goal from the stack? i would be happy to give you a cycle recommendation... just let me know

Top Bottom