napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bridging advice needed

Colebw

Well to start off I just finished my 12th week of a test enth/winstrol cycle (12wk test enth/7wk winstrol) and everything went fantastic. I did my blood work and dexa scan the week prior to my 1st week on aas and came in with stable levels on all bloods as well as the dexa coming in at 174.2lbs @ 15.4%bf.

On week 9 I did a second dexa for interest sake and was pleased to see I had risen to 202lbs @ 14% even. Needless to say my diet and training has been very strict. My bench for instance has risen 100lbs in the last 12 weeks and at week 12 I believe I'll be no more then 13% at 200lbs and 5'7".

I'll be taking my final dexa scan this week when i have the time but am curious, once I complete my 4 week pct, which will have mk2866 and gw incorporated, when should i do my post cycle blood work and secondly, when exactly should i begin my 3 month sarms cycle for my cut which consists of s4/mk2866/gw501516. Keeping in mind stable blood levels and recovery are being held in equal importance as keeping gains from my cycle are.

Thanks for any input you guys have in advance.

you can get bloodwork done here... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you can start your bridge after you complete pct bro... you dont need to wait..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan, Im actually up here in Canada so I just go to a walk in and get a note for what I'd like checked on my blood panel but thank you for the info on that.

As far as the SARMS bridge goes I would love to start it right after my pct from the AAS but as I was planning on doing post cycle blood work to see if I've recovered (about 6 weeks after pct as im under the impression it takes about this long to stabilize and get true readings on the bloodwork) i am afraid if I am on these SARMS for 6 weeks when i get my bloodwork done that it will throw off my readings. Am I wrong in thinking this?

you can run them whenever you like bro.. you asked when you could start them and so thats how i advised you but you start them whenever you want...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

not particularly too much considering you would only be 4 weeks in and they dont really show any signs of suppression until after that point

Top Bottom