napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Breathalizer

C

Crowman88

I think this has been touched on before but I thought I would share if any of u had any concerns. I took my aromasin, MK, and GW this morning and had a alcohol test an hour later and blew a .00 which was great. It was a random test w work and I carry a CDL drivers license as well so I can't blow anything. All sarms x products based in alcohol.

I think this has been touched on before but I thought I would share if any of u had any concerns. I took my aromasin, MK, and GW this morning and had a alcohol test an hour later and blew a .00 which was great. It was a random test w work and I carry a CDL drivers license as well so I can't blow anything. All sarms x products based in alcohol.

Thanks for sharing bro. 3cc alcohol would not be a problem except in the first 5-15 minutes after taking.

Thanks for sharing bro. I've tried explaining this to people. An entire 30ml bottle of sarms is less alcohol than one shot of alcohol (only about 2/3rds of a shot) and people take generally 1ml at a time.

Alcohol content is NEVER a concern with dosing sarms or ancillaries

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom