napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Breast cancer and hgh use???

Zeigo

My GF had a biopsy done on her breast which came back as Atypical lobular Hyperplasia, which they said was Benign but could someday cause cancer. She uses 2 IU's a day of PHARM HGH and I have read and understand that HGH can make tumors and cancer grow faster. will HGH make this problem worse??? any advise will be much appreciated !!!

She 57yr old and works out daily, otherwise healthy and on Hormone replacement too.

THANKS

That's the reason I have always been weary lf using it. I don't have any family history but would hate to find out the hard way something is looming. I think that's a real concern that it can cause tumors to grow quickly but not sure that it would actually cause them to become cancerous if they're benign. Has she had other blood work done for markers to determine if she is clear otherwise?

Same here as Jswole, ive always "heard" that it can speed up the process of cancer cells. Ive always steered clear of HGH for a few reasons, cost, organ growth, and can speed up the process of tumors/cancer cells. Is she taking it as a performance enhancement or for some medical reason? Your call man, id rather be safe then sorry honestly. Maybe change it out for mk677? not sure if that would be any better in this case...

Funny how you call it PHARM HGH like cancer is going to notice the difference in the purity. I personally wouldn't risk it but I would MOST DEFINITELY consult with the doctor about it. This is SERIOUS.

Funny how you call it PHARM HGH like cancer is going to notice the difference in the purity. I personally wouldn't risk it but I would MOST DEFINITELY consult with the doctor about it. This is SERIOUS.

The spot the biopsied was like the size of a few grains of sand ... some I guess never even turns into cancer at all ... I can only imagine what a doctor uneducated on HGH use would say ????

bro, the fact yo uare even discussing this is scary.... in no way, shape or form should anyone that has any sort of tumor use hgh, mk677 or anything of the sort... it may not affect it at all but the mere chance that it could would NEVER be worth the risk...

I would not use or touch anything that even has the remote possibility of accelerating cancer cell growth if I had even a trace amount. It's her call, but That's not exactly a risk that's worth taking at all in my opinion. It shouldn't even be in question

Top Bottom