napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Breakfast Meal Favorite

LVX

Looking to add some "go-to" breakfast meals into my arsenal. Anyone have a favorite they like?
*Preferred noncutting diet but if you have a cutting one that you really like please list.

Thanks

i have the same breakfast every morning... 6 egg whites, a carton of mushrooms, two green peppers and 2 servings of spinach... i have that a few hours after i wake up.. first thing in the morning i have a serving of greek yogurt, with 1/2 serving of strawberries and 1/2 serving of protein powder

The last 9 months when i first wake up 50 grams oats,one scoop whey honeycomb-choc flavour and 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt full fat. Around 1.5 hrs later 4 scrambled eggs,100gram mushroom,100 gram spinach, a tomato alk sauteed. Consistently equals results and yes i love my food.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i have the same breakfast every morning... 6 egg whites, a carton of mushrooms, two green peppers and 2 servings of spinach... i have that a few hours after i wake up.. first thing in the morning i have a serving of greek yogurt, with 1/2 serving of strawberries and 1/2 serving of protein powder

Close to 1 of my "everyday" meals. I'm definitely going to add some mushrooms to mine. Sounds good.

The last 9 months when i first wake up 50 grams oats,one scoop whey honeycomb-choc flavour and 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt full fat. Around 1.5 hrs later 4 scrambled eggs,100gram mushroom,100 gram spinach, a tomato alk sauteed. Consistently equals results and yes i love my food.

Definitely adding mushrooms to my fav breakfast meal. What is "tomato alk sauteed"? Is "alk" for alkaline?

Definitely adding mushrooms to my fav breakfast meal. What is "tomato alk sauteed"? Is "alk" for alkaline?
My shitty phone typing. One whole tomato cut in half sautèd. I also sautè the spinach and mushrooms . Use alittle salt on the spinach it sweats and softens easier

My shitty phone typing. One whole tomato cut in half sautèd. I also sautè the spinach and mushrooms . Use alittle salt on the spinach it sweats and softens easier

Lol! That makes more sense. Especially sense tomatoes are almost ph neutral.

One easy meal that you can take on the go: 1 cup of oats mixed with a scoop of protein and your favorite nut butter. Love this as a pre workout meal as well.

My breakfast I've been eating for the past 6 months or so is 5 whole eggs, a cup of oats with cinnamon and 3/4 tablespoon honey.

I do a cup of oats with blueberries flax milk almonds and a teaspoon of honey. They are overnight oats. U just throw it all in a container and in the morning it’s ready to go. Also with 4 whole boiled eggs. I can have breakfast done and out the door in about 10 min. Lol

Currently 5 whole eggs and a glass of milk.. bulking I go 3 eggs, two scoops of oats with a banana, and add honey and cinnamon

Just cuirous why mushrooms? Nutrition or just enjoy them? I enjoy them as well but if there is a nutritional thing I'm missing I might look to throw down some more.

I eat basically the same thing everyday but on occasion I’ll switch to an alternative choice when I’m feeling depleted. Generally I have 2 whole eggs and 1.5 cups whites scrambled with garlic and peppers and two slices of Ezekiel toast with spray butter (fake ass butter)

The alternative is the same egg mixture but four slices of toast dipped and French toasted with the remaining egg mixture poured in over top. Depending on the time of year I’ll either use Walden farms zero calorie walnut maple syrup or real maple syrup and dusted with cinnamon. It’s such an amazing breakfast.

Now I have breakfast (meal 1.. I don’t call it breakfast) at like 6 am and then meal 2 comes at 830 which is always oats and 50g protein with cinnamon and almond milk... so I have two basically

I eat basically the same thing everyday but on occasion I’ll switch to an alternative choice when I’m feeling depleted. Generally I have 2 whole eggs and 1.5 cups whites scrambled with garlic and peppers and two slices of Ezekiel toast with spray butter (fake ass butter)

The alternative is the same egg mixture but four slices of toast dipped and French toasted with the remaining egg mixture poured in over top. Depending on the time of year I’ll either use Walden farms zero calorie walnut maple syrup or real maple syrup and dusted with cinnamon. It’s such an amazing breakfast.

Now I have breakfast (meal 1.. I don’t call it breakfast) at like 6 am and then meal 2 comes at 830 which is always oats and 50g protein with cinnamon and almond milk... so I have two basically
Gotta have two meals for breakfast thats a given and dosent count otherwise lol reminds me of LOTR when samwise gangee isebt getting his 7 meals a day- no menzies. ....[emoji23]

Just cuirous why mushrooms? Nutrition or just enjoy them? I enjoy them as well but if there is a nutritional thing I'm missing I might look to throw down some more.
well i love them but the extra potassium... most people are nowhere near 4700 mg per day which is what you should be taking in and they are a good source as well and so is spinach, which i eat a lot of

Top Bottom