esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Hardings Steroid Cycle

Brandon Hardings Steroid Cycle

So Brandon Harding recently decided to reveal his full cycle in a video today so I tried to note down his cycle excluding his vitamins etc for anyone that is interested:

Oxandrolone - 50mg in morning
    Stanozolol (Winstrol) - 50mg morning 50mg evening
    Proviron 75mg morning
    Clenbuterol - fluctuated between 40-80mg, but on 100mg now
    T3 - 25mg in morning, 25mg midday, 25mg evening
    Arimidex - 1 every 3-4 days (2.5 per week)
    Testosterone propionate - 0.5ml Mon/Wed/Fri
    Masteron (Drostanolone propionate) - 0.5ml Mon/Wed/Fri
    Trenbolone acetate - 1ml mon/wed/fri

(Skip to 10:24 for him talking about his cycle)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vst0tVGuvE

Last edited by chbisk; 05-09-2019 at 06:34 PM.

And he made this video as a warning that he was destroying his mental and physical health. Yeah, seems like a good cycle to follow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI describing a cycle in milliliters doesnít tell anyone anything. Those could be 200mg/ml or 500mg/ml. Not everyone uses gear dosed exactly the same.

3 orals at once is automatically a terrible idea. Add clen and tren and Iím not surprised he feels like shit. Thatís one of the worst cycles Iíve ever seen.

Damn he takes a lot of shit lol. Dosages on the injectables see kinda low which is a bit suprising but he's using heavy dosages on the orals ouchh

pretty fucking stupid like many people out there do... this is a prime example of how NOT do things

I mean the guy is very impressive and only 22!
    I tried just 40mcg of clen with my Tren earlier this week and thought I was going to have a stroke, my blood pressure was 152/83 and felt so shitty. So no wonder he feels like crap. I like thatís he open, honest and not fake like most but donít give too much credit. Who knows how heíll be 20 years from now

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    3 orals at once is automatically a terrible idea. Add clen and tren and Iím not surprised he feels like shit. Thatís one of the worst cycles Iíve ever seen.

Agreed clen and Tren bad idea. Iíve done it before with less sides. Shreds me like crazy. Clen sides are 10x worse then Tren but I react to it so well. Gives me a major diuretic effect. The shit I have is either very strong or just a weird reaction. Probs wonít do again

He looks and sounds like he’s dying. I would feel like total shit on this cycle. I’m no expert but I believe in less is more and keep it simple. Like just test cyp and primo and some Anavar with arimidex and that’s it. Best cycle and I always feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    FYI describing a cycle in milliliters doesnít tell anyone anything. Those could be 200mg/ml or 500mg/ml. Not everyone uses gear dosed exactly the same.

Yeah I was just writing the information he provided