napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which brand of HGH do you use or prefer?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
There are so many different types of HGH out there... Different brands, different labs, countries, colors, names, etc. and it can get extremely confusing for an average user with minimal knowledge of HGH... HGH is probably the single most misunderstood and most complex compound on the planet and picking the right brand, especially considering the huge cost as well as safety can be mind throttling to say the least... I thought it would be extremely beneficial if everyone posted their insight and experiences on the best brands and if your comfortable, a strong recommendation on who to obtain from and who to avoid...

Serostim is obviously one of the better brands and a top choice however I am going to go with Pfizer pens over anything else... They seem to be on an entire different level than others I have seen and/or used...

1. Serostim
2. Humatrope
3. Norditropin
4. Saizen
5. Genotropin

That's my ranking based on the pharmaceutical GH that I've used over time.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

If I had my choice and money wasn't a concern. I'd say the nordi pens. But this kigtropin I'm using works great. And is cost effective

I have only ran generic. The Hyges were good a while back when I used to get them. Then I tried the Kefei and thought they sucked. I'd have to rob a Brinks truck to ever afford FDA stuff.

All rx somatropin is the same, I mean my gosh Pfizer is no different than the norditropin, it's the same thing. I've done em both I just so happen to get the norditropin pens now, convinient yes.

Dude, wait till you feel your fingers growing at night, now that's some real gh, yeah I mean the tips become nobm and your finger nails start growing by the min, and your hair, lol it takes off, I mean it's growing so fast it's like your back in high school, ohhhh' nothing like the real gh. It's so hard to stay awake through the day, and the dreams, phew, I am living a dream, wanna join me

5fingerdp said:
Dude, wait till you feel your fingers growing at night, now that's some real gh, yeah I mean the tips become nobm and your finger nails start growing by the min, and your hair, lol it takes off, I mean it's growing so fast it's like your back in high school, ohhhh' nothing like the real gh. It's so hard to stay awake through the day, and the dreams, phew, I am living a dream, wanna join me

I'd have to disagree. Side effects don't distinguish GOOD HGH from BAD. In fact, pharmaceutical growth doesn't give me side effects whereas i couldn't use my hands and swelled up with any Chinese usage.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

If they were all the same then there would not be different brands... They are definitely not the same at all... They can all be "categorized" as different brands of HGH but saying they are all the same is very inaccurate to say the least...

Top Bottom