napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

'Bragging about supplements'

phat$dog

Just my two cents.......I've seen this 'bite' several guys in the azz..yet I still see and hear it......why in the world would you 'boast or brag' to your girlfriend whom you JUST met about you taking juice??....I have been a hugely private individual for lot's of reasons.. but I've always been a keeper of 'Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing'.........guys.. THINK!!! before you begin to talk...

Sometimes it's better to get that out of the way in case that'll be an issue. Why invest the time if that's going to be a deal breaker. I guess it depends who the GF is, who she knows, and how open you are with your lifestyle already.

Just my two cents.......I've seen this 'bite' several guys in the azz..yet I still see and hear it......why in the world would you 'boast or brag' to your girlfriend whom you JUST met about you taking juice??....I have been a hugely private individual for lot's of reasons.. but I've always been a keeper of 'Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing'.........guys.. THINK!!! before you begin to talk...
Everybody has to make their own decisions, but I only disclose information on a need to know basis. When it comes to gear use, that is only close personal friends and my wife. I will say though, if you are dating someone and you have an above average physique, it may come up in discussion. At that point if she asks, you have to decide if this is a relationship you see going anywhere. If you do, it's better to be up front and tell her or it will come back to haunt you. You don't want to create trust issues with a good woman. If shes not anyone you'll keep around , then don't tell her shit and then give her the boot.

I just tell them I have low t and take testosterone replacement n to Google it..that usually straightens everything out..and if they see different vials n shit
I'll just say they're different esters n derivatives of test and spit that bro science so hard they get confused and just nod thier head n never ask about it again

i never even attempted to hide it... however i certainly never bragged about it etc.. i would never do such an ignorant thing and i certainly dont just walk around and talk about it but i have made it a point to be in a relationship of trust and so i said a lot of things that i didnt particularly want to discuss just to show how much i care

Everybody has to make their own decisions, but I only disclose information on a need to know basis. When it comes to gear use, that is only close personal friends and my wife. I will say though, if you are dating someone and you have an above average physique, it may come up in discussion. At that point if she asks, you have to decide if this is a relationship you see going anywhere. If you do, it's better to be up front and tell her or it will come back to haunt you. You don't want to create trust issues with a good woman. If shes not anyone you'll keep around , then don't tell her shit and then give her the boot.

Well said right here. Get caught lying and hiding stuff you minus well be cheating. In their eyes, if you are capable of one your capable of the other as well.

Yea I had to come clean. I was marrying her I didn't want to sneak around .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're married DON'T hide it from your wife. I did and HOLY SHIT she almost killed me...now she's cool with it.

I agree with what you guys above said. I have always been open about it with my wife, even before we got married. Partly because I believe in 100% openness and trust within a relationship/marriage, and also because I love pharmacology and pharmacokinetics. I love trying new things and getting blood work afterwards and analyzing how/why different values changed, etc. Hormones are a huge interest of mine, and honestly I would be very sad if I had to hide it and wasn’t able to talk openly about something that is very much a part of my life and something I enjoy studying and talking about. Never be a gym bro and “brag” in public about something as serious as hormones. But by no means should it be hidden (except from LE of course). I don’t like hiding anything from those I love.

I agree with what you guys above said. I have always been open about it with my wife, even before we got married. Partly because I believe in 100% openness and trust within a relationship/marriage, and also because I love pharmacology and pharmacokinetics. I love trying new things and getting blood work afterwards and analyzing how/why different values changed, etc. Hormones are a huge interest of mine, and honestly I would be very sad if I had to hide it and wasn’t able to talk openly about something that is very much a part of my life and something I enjoy studying and talking about. Never be a gym bro and “brag” in public about something as serious as hormones. But by no means should it be hidden (except from LE of course). I don’t like hiding anything from those I love.

you and i think quite alike... respect bro

I had a gf once that had a shit fit about a bottle she found. I sat there listened and then said “it’s not up for debate so what’s it gonna be?” She paused too long and I grabbed my shit and walked out and went to my place... gear vs girls? Gear wins. She came back of course and wanted credit for supporting my gear use, she’d have gotten credit if she hadn’t said shit from the jump. Needless to say eventually she wore out her welcome. She was a genuine dime piece too, even rode crotch rockets with me, pulled a gun and a knife on me too... Shoulda kept that one.

All make valid points and I can appreciate the variety of perspectives.... I just think it's a conscious decision that some serious pondering needs to be entertained before one discloses it.........I have one friend.. of course after things went south and child support turned into a court room issue........don't you know that was the first thing spewed back in his face.. he was on steroids and making irrational decisions and could not be trusted to have unsupervised visitation with his child........not saying one case makes the standard......but not only did the judge dig deeper into it.....it got back to his 'professional job' and created a lot of unnecessary issues........ I'm just saying... be cautious.. and deeply consider what you say and to whom you say it.

All make valid points and I can appreciate the variety of perspectives.... I just think it's a conscious decision that some serious pondering needs to be entertained before one discloses it.........I have one friend.. of course after things went south and child support turned into a court room issue........don't you know that was the first thing spewed back in his face.. he was on steroids and making irrational decisions and could not be trusted to have unsupervised visitation with his child........not saying one case makes the standard......but not only did the judge dig deeper into it.....it got back to his 'professional job' and created a lot of unnecessary issues........ I'm just saying... be cautious.. and deeply consider what you say and to whom you say it.

If you pick the right woman, you'll never have to worry about anything. Good women are not vindictive. Unfortunately they are hard to come by. I'm blessed, lucky, and thankful to have a great one in my life, and God forbid if anything ever happened and I had a custody battle and divorce she would never do anything like that whatsoever.

I had a gf once that had a shit fit about a bottle she found. I sat there listened and then said “it’s not up for debate so what’s it gonna be?” She paused too long and I grabbed my shit and walked out and went to my place... gear vs girls? Gear wins. She came back of course and wanted credit for supporting my gear use, she’d have gotten credit if she hadn’t said shit from the jump. Needless to say eventually she wore out her welcome. She was a genuine dime piece too, even rode crotch rockets with me, pulled a gun and a knife on me too... Shoulda kept that one.

thats funny that she wanted credit... those are the types that get the door slammed in their face and the key gets swallowed

thats funny that she wanted credit... those are the types that get the door slammed in their face and the key gets swallowed

Lol I’m a poor judge of character apparently... something got slammed and something got swallowed... just not a Door or key [emoji38]

If you pick the right woman, you'll never have to worry about anything. Good women are not vindictive. Unfortunately they are hard to come by. I'm blessed, lucky, and thankful to have a great one in my life, and God forbid if anything ever happened and I had a custody battle and divorce she would never do anything like that whatsoever.
One gf I told (she asked several times) because two of her previous bf had done gear, and she had done clenbuterol and Cytomel before I met her. She ended up pinning me a couple times because she it a nurse. Luckily didn't have any problems after a bad break up.
Next gf (she asked a couple times) I told her because her ex was a competitive bodybuilder doing gear. And she had done Masteron and Winstrol before I met her.
The next 2 girls asked, and I told them after pestering me. Knock on wood I haven't had any problem yet.

One gf I told (she asked several times) because two of her previous bf had done gear, and she had done clenbuterol and Cytomel before I met her. She ended up pinning me a couple times because she it a nurse. Luckily didn't have any problems after a bad break up.
Next gf (she asked a couple times) I told her because her ex was a competitive bodybuilder doing gear. And she had done Masteron and Winstrol before I met her.
The next 2 girls asked, and I told them after pestering me. Knock on wood I haven't had any problem yet.
you just never know brother but i do know this, if you cannot be yourself then its not worth it

Top Bottom