napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BPI Sports Nite Burn - Night Time Fat Burning

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am not sure if many of you know but there is not an extensive list of fat burning products to use before bed. Most are filled with stimulants or other types of ingredients that do not work very well in conjunction with sleep... There are some non stimulant fat burners out there but rarely do see specific for night time use integrated with a nice blend of sleep aid as well. I have been using this product for several months, of course cycling properly off and on. This is one of the most effective supplements I have used. Often times I find that most mainstream companies are more concerned with sales and marketing so it is a breath of fresh air to find one that truly works and BPI Sports hit a home run on this one. Here is the write up of this product...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NITE-BURN

NITE-BURN is a Non-Stimulant, Thermogenic Nighttime Formula designed to Burn Fat and promote healthy, deep sleep. It is the most aggressive, metabolically enhanced, sleep formula BPI has ever produced.*

Weight Loss*
Appetite Management*
Bedtime Relaxation*
Highlights

NITE-BURN is the first Nighttime Formula designed by BPI Sports to pro actively achieve optimal amounts of sleep and fat loss levels throughout the night. BPI has designed a polished non-stimulant formula, rich in nationally recognized all natural extracts that comfortably help to promote rest, relaxation, and metabolic enhancement.

As you very well know, rest is crucial to recovery. The nighttime environment is one that has been greatly ignored and under nurtured. NITE-BURN may help to ignite an area of fat loss that up until today has been misguided and again – ignored. If your body can benefit from the highly purified obtained extracts and alkaloids that have been secured and refined for this sole purpose – imagine the possibilities... Imagine, if you will – A leaner, harder, much more attractive YOU?

NITE-BURN is a well executed, Non-Stimulant Fat Burning Masterpiece that may in fact promote your sleep patterns while doing so much more.

Nite Burn Contains:

Raspberry ketone
White kidney bean
Green coffee bean
Melatonin
Vitamine D3
Usage / Warnings

For best results, take one (1) capsule prior to bedtime, or as suggested by a qualified healthcare practitioner.

Warnings
Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children. Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle or while operating machinery.

? NITE-BURN™ is intended for the relief of symptoms associated with occasional sleeplessness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________'

Here is the best price including shipping that I have been able to find... http://www.allstarhealth.com/de_p/26234 ... Burner.htm

BPI SPORTS NITE BURN obtains a 5 STAR RATING and is HIGHLY recommended

Top Bottom