napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bpc157

atlien2488

I've used bpc157 for almost a month now for some different areas of pain. It basically healed some problem areas like my knees but I've had this nagging shoulder injury that just wont heal (soft tissue injury). Do you guys think I should use it for over a month? I've heard in different places to only use for a month max. I'm considering tb500 as well but its more expensive so I'm torn whether to stay on track with BPC or find another healing component. I am also using 20 mg ostarine, TRT at 160 mg and mk677 at 25 mg.

I've used bpc157 for almost a month now for some different areas of pain. It basically healed some problem areas like my knees but I've had this nagging shoulder injury that just wont heal (soft tissue injury). Do you guys think I should use it for over a month? I've heard in different places to only use for a month max. I'm considering tb500 as well but its more expensive so I'm torn whether to stay on track with BPC or find another healing component. I am also using 20 mg ostarine, TRT at 160 mg and mk677 at 25 mg.

TB 500 is a great peptide. I have used BPC157 and TB500 together with great results.

If you already ran BPC157 for 4 weeks don’t use it anymore time on time off.

TB500 can be dose once a week anywhere from 2-10mg a week. I have used up to 10mg for 6 weeks but I found no difference them the lowest I dosed was 5mg. After 6 weeks when I pinned 10mg for 6 weeks I went to maintain 5mg for 3 months pining only once a month. I would start with 2mg a week for 6 weeks and see how you heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

generally what i do with tb is load it 6 weeks at 5 mg per week, once a week then drop to every other week... some people just stay on it every week but i found it to be no different going every other week after the initial weekly phase

I would take TB500 and BPC157 at same time... I have done this a few times for 4 month and the two together work awesome... just hard to find legit Peptide

I would take TB500 and BPC157 at same time... I have done this a few times for 4 month and the two together work awesome... just hard to find legit Peptide

Nice bro thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree. 100%. Make sure to inject the Bpc as close to the injury as possible. The tb can be sub q. If you can find legit stuff, it should work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom