napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are BPC-157 and TB-500 worth the price?

DL_00

I have a litany of nagging injuries. I wont get into the details, but they affect my training as well as daily life. I'm wondering if BPC-157 and TB-500 are legitimately worth the price. I've tried them in the past, and it's hard to quantify how much they actually helped. To run both of these at proper dosages over a period of time is quite pricey. Debating if I want to give them another run. Do you guys feel they are worth the price or overhyped in regards to helping heal injuries (muscle/ligament strains, sprains, etc)?

in my opinion, not worth it at all... mk677 and mk2866 are so much better in terms of healing its not even remotely close... ive seen them in action for over a decade... those are the two i would highly recommend, aside from hgh, which would be an obvious choice as well...

I took the one that requires site injections. I don't remember which one it was it was several years ago. Did absolutely nothing.

I haven't used them personally and have heard mixed feedback. Honestly, if you are really going for healing then nothing will compare to legit HGH.

I broke my collar bone last year and HGH had me back in the gym in 8 weeks.

Agree HGH is the only one that will actually work
everything else is a waste of time and money
thats not true at all... yes, hgh is the best, thats not even debatable, but mk677 and mk2866 are a million miles from a waste of money... 677 is the closest thing to hgh you can find and it most certainly has strong healing attributes as does mk2866

I've tried both BPC 157 & TB500 with no results whatsoever. Constant pinning and depending on the site location can be a pain in the butt!

I have taken BPC 157 for stomach issues but have not noticed any results. People I know who have taken BPC for injuries took large amounts of the drug with success but they spent a shit ton of money on it. Where you get your bpc 157 is also very important....make sure you are getting it from a reliable source....lots of fake Chinese shit out there.

Top Bottom