domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Bought MK-2866 and GW-501516 capsules. Are they legit? (See pics)

Post Bought MK-2866 and GW-501516 capsules. Are they legit? (See pics)

Bought these two sarms about two weeks ago. Have seen or felt any results since I started the cycle. Do you think they are legit? They are in capsule form so I am skeptical. Label says they're from Biotec Labs in Fort Myers, Florida. let me know what you think.

Cardarine Back label.jpgCardarine Front.jpgOstarine Front.jpgOstarine Back label.jpg

Don't know about yours, but this one is legit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Source? or brand?

Both

Pharma Lady is now an approved source for SARMS. She has teamed up with Global Anabolics to provide quality SARMS for ISARMs forum members.

SARMS (Tabs)

YK11

S4 (Anadrine)

S23

LGD 4033 (Ligandrol)

MK 2866 (Ostarine)

MK 677 (Ibutamoren)

RAD 140 (Testolone)

GW 501516 (Endurabol)

Email a rep for a price list.

[email protected]com

[email protected]
    Last edited by moebetter; 10-16-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alifit View Post
    Bought these two sarms about two weeks ago. Have seen or felt any results since I started the cycle. Do you think they are legit? They are in capsule form so I am skeptical. Label says they're from Biotec Labs in Fort Myers, Florida. let me know what you think.

Cardarine Back label.jpgCardarine Front.jpgOstarine Front.jpgOstarine Back label.jpg
    i would never use those whatsoever.. i have no idea what you are actually using and there should never be other ingredients mixed in there as well... those are beyond shady...