napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bought a keto breathe thingy

Stateofmind

I picked up this ketonix usb breathe thing so I can track if I get kicked out of ketosis and when I am back in. Anyone here have any experience using this thing?

ketonix.jpg

Attachments

• ketonix.jpg
    ketonix.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7
It not accurate. I have the Keto blood meter I'm doing Keto at the moment and the breath thingy says I'm not in ketosis and my blood reading says I am I also use the urine strips and they are not as accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood of course would be the most accurate. I'm hoping the claims pan out for this devise. I do know strips are a waste of money due to if you're in ketosis you won't being peeing ketones, they will be in the blood and being used. I will report back with my review after a while.

Blood of course would be the most accurate. I'm hoping the claims pan out for this devise. I do know strips are a waste of money due to if you're in ketosis you won't being peeing ketones, they will be in the blood and being used. I will report back with my review after a while.

I can see the logic of the breath thingy because ketones come out of breath also. Let us know I'm interested on the review. It varies from person to person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom