domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Bought a keto breathe thingy

Bought a keto breathe thingy

I picked up this ketonix usb breathe thing so I can track if I get kicked out of ketosis and when I am back in. Anyone here have any experience using this thing?

Attached Images Attached Images

Never heard of it..what's it do

[QUOTE=Stateofmind;296945] I can track if I get kicked out of ketosis and when I am back in.

honestly I wouldn't trust a breathalyzer over urine stix, I don't think it would be nearly as accurate

It not accurate. I have the Keto blood meter I'm doing Keto at the moment and the breath thingy says I'm not in ketosis and my blood reading says I am I also use the urine strips and they are not as accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Never heard of that before. Wonder how accurate it is.

Blood of course would be the most accurate. I'm hoping the claims pan out for this devise. I do know strips are a waste of money due to if you're in ketosis you won't being peeing ketones, they will be in the blood and being used. I will report back with my review after a while.

Bought a keto breathe thingy

Quote Originally Posted by Stateofmind View Post
    Blood of course would be the most accurate. I'm hoping the claims pan out for this devise. I do know strips are a waste of money due to if you're in ketosis you won't being peeing ketones, they will be in the blood and being used. I will report back with my review after a while.
    I can see the logic of the breath thingy because ketones come out of breath also. Let us know I'm interested on the review. It varies from person to person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk