napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bottle of test I bought over a year ago good?

Recker8

Hey guys so I'm ready to start my next cycle I have a bottle of test I bought last october or November would it still be good ? Thanks so much ! @Dylan I have a 100 page notebook filled with notes from all your videos , you're a silent hero my friend someone out here to help save lives thanks for all you be taught me and will continue to teach me .I will Always have the mindset of a student willing to learn.

I would say yes it is still good as long as it's been in a cool, dark place. I have acquired test far faster than I use it and have some bottles fixing to turn a year old.

Yes! Generally oil based compounds have a 5 year shelf life. If unopened and stored properly I'd use it past that date.

Yes it's fine. If stored properly, gear will be good for years without any degradation whatsoever

Thanks so much guys ! Can anyone point me in the right direction to a Canadian shipper . I've only ever used hippo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Thanks so much guys ! Can anyone point me in the right direction to a Canadian shipper . I've only ever used hippo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Questions like this should be directed to the source forum

I would run test that I had from 5 Years ago. I think that it is fine. Its stable for a long time.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom