napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BOP Transfer Intro, recomp cycle layout critique

gottris

Hello everyone, I have come from another forum looking for more information about sarms in the long run. This was the place I was told to browse.

Small intro, im 33 6ft3, 220lbs 11.2% BF, training since 21 years old started gear when I was 30. Have currently completed 3 cycles, 1st 1-12weeks test c 350mg, 2nd 1-10 test prop 400mg, 1-6 tbol 60mg, 3rd 1-12 test e 350mg, 1-4 oral ment 30mg.

Want to run another cycle at the start of August ready for summer in Aust, current layout listed below - Questions for SARMS in cycle have never used them

12 Week Cycle, Test, Tren, Anadrol, Winstrol, S4

1-12 - Test E 250mg/w
2-11 - Tren A 250mg/w
1-4 - Anadrol 50mg/day
7-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
1-14 GW501516? 20mg/d - Have not used GW but have seen the videos and also read about it helping with cholestrol issues with tren and winny. Is this beneficial?
1-12 S4 20mg/day - Have never used S4 but want to try it with winstrol.
Aromasin 10mg EOD, have run test enough and this is a good spot for me.
Dostinex unsure about dostinex with tren @250/week. Is the .5mg E3D still optimal for a low dose?

PCT
14-18 - Nolva 40/20/20/20
14-18 - Chlomid 50/25/25/25
14-18 - Aromasin 10mg EOD
14-18 - GW501516 do you run this in PCT as well?

REASON FOR DOSING
I have never run trenbolone and don't want to fuck it up. 250/week is my way of introducing my body to it, keeping test the same dose. Anadrol for size at the start and winstrol at the end to clean everything up. I am not using test p but test e instead I don't see an issue with this.

Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers

Hello everyone, I have come from another forum looking for more information about sarms in the long run. This was the place I was told to browse.

Small intro, im 33 6ft3, 220lbs 11.2% BF, training since 21 years old started gear when I was 30. Have currently completed 3 cycles, 1st 1-12weeks test c 350mg, 2nd 1-10 test prop 400mg, 1-6 tbol 60mg, 3rd 1-12 test e 350mg, 1-4 oral ment 30mg.

Want to run another cycle at the start of August ready for summer in Aust, current layout listed below - Questions for SARMS in cycle have never used them

12 Week Cycle, Test, Tren, Anadrol, Winstrol, S4

1-12 - Test E 250mg/w
2-11 - Tren A 250mg/w
1-4 - Anadrol 50mg/day
7-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
1-14 GW501516? 20mg/d - Have not used GW but have seen the videos and also read about it helping with cholestrol issues with tren and winny. Is this beneficial?
1-12 S4 20mg/day - Have never used S4 but want to try it with winstrol.
Aromasin 10mg EOD, have run test enough and this is a good spot for me.
Dostinex unsure about dostinex with tren @250/week. Is the .5mg E3D still optimal for a low dose?

PCT
14-18 - Nolva 40/20/20/20
14-18 - Chlomid 50/25/25/25
14-18 - Aromasin 10mg EOD
14-18 - GW501516 do you run this in PCT as well?

REASON FOR DOSING
I have never run trenbolone and don't want to fuck it up. 250/week is my way of introducing my body to it, keeping test the same dose. Anadrol for size at the start and winstrol at the end to clean everything up. I am not using test p but test e instead I don't see an issue with this.

Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers
let me start off with the REALLY good here... your selection of compounds is awesome... i fucking love this cycle brother.. really do... i like the dosing on everything as well.. the only issue is your timing is all off... also, i want to make sure you have the right quality sarms... let me fix this for you... its not that far off but like pct should start week 15, not 14... you run a 12 week cycle and then weeks 13 and 14 you let your esters clear and start pct week 15...

i'll make this very very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test e 250 mg week
3-12 tren ace 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

let me start off with the REALLY good here... your selection of compounds is awesome... i fucking love this cycle brother.. really do... i like the dosing on everything as well.. the only issue is your timing is all off... also, i want to make sure you have the right quality sarms... let me fix this for you... its not that far off but like pct should start week 15, not 14... you run a 12 week cycle and then weeks 13 and 14 you let your esters clear and start pct week 15...

i'll make this very very easy for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test e 250 mg week
3-12 tren ace 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Appreciate the help brother. I understand the Tren being moved was unsure when to dose it so threw it in the middle of the cycle.

As for Winstrol why should it be taken 2 weeks while esters are clearing? Wouldnt its effect be stronger ran with Tren and Test at their peaks? I know watched a video where you said it could be ran at this time I just couldnt remember why.

Cheers Brother

Appreciate the help brother. I understand the Tren being moved was unsure when to dose it so threw it in the middle of the cycle.

As for Winstrol why should it be taken 2 weeks while esters are clearing? Wouldnt its effect be stronger ran with Tren and Test at their peaks? I know watched a video where you said it could be ran at this time I just couldnt remember why.

Cheers Brother
you should always take it right up until pct... the effect will not be any stronger running it at week 7 than it will be at week 9... you can run it however you like bro but i assure you that this is the most effective way because it keeps gains going right up until pct when you are off everything else... tren will exit your system quickly since its a short ester... this just keeps adding to everything while you are basically in an area where you could start to lose... trust me on this

you should always take it right up until pct... the effect will not be any stronger running it at week 7 than it will be at week 9... you can run it however you like bro but i assure you that this is the most effective way because it keeps gains going right up until pct when you are off everything else... tren will exit your system quickly since its a short ester... this just keeps adding to everything while you are basically in an area where you could start to lose... trust me on this

Hey Dylan thanks for reply I will follow this protocol.

Is it possible to swap anadrol for dbol in this instance? I have been doing a lot lf reading on anadrol and it starting to sound a little to harsh to add with tren when using them both at the same time when i have not used either. Im starting to have doubts I will handle it even if tren is only at 250.

Can you use dbol instead of drol or will the gains from dbol be wasted. Thanks

Is it possible to swap anadrol for dbol in this instance? I have been doing a lot lf reading on anadrol and it starting to sound a little to harsh to add with tren when using them both at the same time when i have not used either. Im starting to have doubts I will handle it even if tren is only at 250.

sure you can switch if you want... i like anadrol better in terms of cleaner gains but you can run either... that is completely fine...

sure you can switch if you want... i like anadrol better in terms of cleaner gains but you can run either... that is completely fine...

Thanks Dylan I am still undecided on what oral to use but the other question I thought of was when to dose Tren Ace. Does the time when you inject morning or night affect it at all? Do you know if theres any less chance of getting insomnia with tren if dosed in the morning or before bed. Probably a stupid question but I have never seen it mentioned, Thanks

You can definitely swap them out bro. The Tren and Anadrol combo would be pretty harsh. Either on their own is bad enough, and that's why I have never ran them together myself.

Thanks Dylan I am still undecided on what oral to use but the other question I thought of was when to dose Tren Ace. Does the time when you inject morning or night affect it at all? Do you know if theres any less chance of getting insomnia with tren if dosed in the morning or before bed. Probably a stupid question but I have never seen it mentioned, Thanks
honestly brother, it makes no difference whatsoever on the time you pin it and its going to affect your sleep the same whether taken day or night... i wish there was a solution for that but there's not bro

Top Bottom