napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bood work advice

dee1212

cycle test cypionate 500 week EQ 600 week test prop 50 mg eod and aaromasin12mg eod stopped prop on day 13 my pre cycle blood work is AST 38 N 10-40 U/L NL1 ALT 24 N 9-46 U/L NL1
got them check on day 14 AST 77 H 10-40 U/L NL1 ALT 79 H 9-46 U/L NL1 is this normal for a spikes

no its not unless you were running an oral which it doesnt appear you are... so no thats not... you need to get on dga organ st to get those values down and keep them under control... go to dganutrition.com and run it through your cycle

thats not normal at least i know that ill oder dganutrition.com tonight should i switch to pls Testosterone Enanthate i have that on deck and and get psl eq im gona half 2 weeks for that should i stop eq its home brew the cip home brew also i can throw out the cip and just start useing enanthate and do u think i should continue eq well supposedly eq or throw it out and wait for psl stuff

Smart move getting the DGA organ st. That should help you out, and definitely be certain about your sources. All the sources here are good to go.

thats not normal at least i know that ill oder dganutrition.com tonight should i switch to pls Testosterone Enanthate i have that on deck and and get psl eq im gona half 2 weeks for that should i stop eq its home brew the cip home brew also i can throw out the cip and just start useing enanthate and do u think i should continue eq well supposedly eq or throw it out and wait for psl stuff
yes, i would make the switch

i do my injections thursday and sunday of the subposibly cip and eq since im stopin those. should i dose psl 250 on sunday and thursady and prop eod untill i get psl eq then stop prop and go back to normal dose eq and test twice aweek just trying to compensate while i wait *just wonder how othere people would deal with this in my shoes*

theres no reason to be using prop if you are using test e as well.. you are making this way harder than it needs to be and you are a bit hard to understand with the way you write... just pin twice a week man with test and eq

thank u ill stick with what u suggest i kinda suck at typing when i should of been in high school learning i was off shore scaloping getting credits to gradute im 24 now i type like a 10 year old

you should not be using steroids at 24 years old... i didnt know you were only 24... i wouldnt advise steroid use if you paid me at your age

the only reason is the left arm i have ocd of shoulder joint couldnt lift with out extreame pain muscle on left arm is not conparible to right arm tryin to heal my self im 1 of nine cases last option to help my self tried everthing els and my test levels are 381 normaly didnt mean to pick your brain

the only reason is the left arm i have ocd of shoulder joint couldnt lift with out extreame pain muscle on left arm is not conparible to right arm tryin to heal my self im 1 of nine cases last option to help my self tried everthing els and my test levels are 381 normaly didnt mean to pick your brain

Thats a horrible excuse to use steroids. You are going to only make things far worse than they already are man... you really have zero clue what you are doing

Top Bottom