napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldenone Cypionate Vs Boldenone Undeclynate

Boldenone Cypionate Vs Boldenone Undeclynate?

Can someone tell me difference in terms of results please?
They are they same. Only difference is the ester. Undeclynate is a longer ester than cyp

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't think there would be a huge difference in results. You wouldn't have to run it as long with Cyp being the shorter ester. Just make sure you trust your source because bold Cyp can hurt pretty bad.

They are they same. Only difference is the ester. Undeclynate is a longer ester than cyp

Thanks man, I know I sound stupid but fuck it asking is not
Gonna hurt... what does it mean when something has a longer ester or shorter. How does it affect as in reaction to the body ?

Thanks man, I know I sound stupid but fuck it asking is not
Gonna hurt... what does it mean when something has a longer ester or shorter. How does it affect as in reaction to the body ?
The difference is how fast it kicks in (very abbreviated explanation). So cyp usually takes like 4 wks (depending on the person) and und usually about 6-7 wks. Its all about the half life. If you want to know more google the ester names and compare them.

The difference is how fast it kicks in (very abbreviated explanation). So cyp usually takes like 4 wks (depending on the person) and und usually about 6-7 wks. Its all about the half life. If you want to know more google the ester names and compare them.

Heard you my brother !

just keep in nind that with eq, the cypionate version is likely going to be very painful... do a little research on people that have used it...

I've used Robolics Bold CYP and it def kicks in way faster than EQ. Robolics is smoothe as butter too

I have yet to try bold cyp but I gave heard it can hurt. Thetes not a,lot of sources that carry it for that reason

Bold undeclyoanate is obviously the popular common favorite

Bold cyp/bold ace would be for anyone who wants to use boldenone but for whatever reason doesn't want a long cycle or a substance that hangs around in their system for a long time for testing considerations. I personally feel like the effects of test prop are stronger than slower test Esters (granted my experience is limited), because your blood concentration is increasing at a faster rate than with something slower. I would suspect a person who had used both EQ (undecyl) and cyp to report that cyp "felt" stronger at the same dose bc it will build to its peak concentration a lot faster. Ofc uts the exact same anabolic, though.

Top Bottom