napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldenone acetate?

gear therapist

Hello, I'll keep this short and sweet. I just got an email from a nice domestic source and was surprised to see short ester EQ. The only reason I never ran Eq cause I didnt want to inject for 20 weeks. Obviously the short form can be ran like 8-10 right?

Yes, Bold Ace kicks in a lot quicker, so it could be utilized on a shorter cycle and prevent having to run for 16-20 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Only problem I still have is that I was military and have been to germany so they wont let me give blood due to mad cow. WTF. I hear EQ raises hematocrit levels and the best way to help that is donate blood. Any other suggestions. I can research BP medications.

Thats awesome. Only problem I still have is that I was military and have been to germany so they wont let me give blood due to mad cow. WTF. I hear EQ raises hematocrit levels and the best way to help that is donate blood. Any other suggestions. I can research BP medications.

Yes EQ can/will elevate Hematocrit. My hematocrit never goes out of range even when I am taking EQ, but I donate every 8 weeks anyway to stay healthy and because I'm O- and it benefits everybody. I would say just keep a close eye on your hematocrit and RBC. Not everyone elevates far out of range on EQ. If your hematocrit and RBC does go too far out of range, your doctor can authorize a therapeutic draw for health purposes. Get your bloods checked mid-cycle, and see if you need to get authorized for a therapeutic draw.

Last edited:
You can still donate you just have to find a doc that will write a script for a therapeutic phlebotomy. Most trt docs and clinics will write one for you for a small fee of course but u can't put a price on your health.

One thing to keep in mind is that I've heard old ace is painful as fuck on injections. That might want you to think twice about it alone especially considering it's an EOD pin. Fuck that. There's a reason it's hard to find. Nobody wants to fuck with that

I have yet to try Bold Ace. However, I have heard that Robo's Bold Ace isn't too bad on PIP. But i have no personal experience with it.

Yes sir....everything I've heard is that it's so unbearable most people just drop it because it's fucking crippling as shit

Good to know.I'm cool with long esters.I like longer cycles anyway.I ain't in no rush.

yes, not only is the PIP horrendous for most but often times people have reported getting sick, violently throwing up etc... this is something i have seen on several occurrences... the PIP is far more common than the throwing up but i have seen several instances of this happening as well... just something else to keep in mind...

Robolics Bold Ace is ZERO pain. I would highly recommend it. And at a short cycle length hematocrit shouldn't be a concern.

Thanks jack steel. Fuck it, I may try it for 8-10 weeks with tren ace and prop. I'm gonna use a couple of sources here to experience what others have to offer. I'll give it a try and report back. Pray I don't throw up like Dylan said.

I'm considering trying it myself because I despise long esters. I feel like a pin cushion with short esters but it's been my experience they have less sides you can make changes on the fly.

Thanks jack steel. Fuck it, I may try it for 8-10 weeks with tren ace and prop. I'm gonna use a couple of sources here to experience what others have to offer. I'll give it a try and report back. Pray I don't throw up like Dylan said.
i hope not for your sake too brother... just be aware its possible... you can just never tell because everyone has such a different response...

You know what, I'll just take Dylan's advice. Hell he takes tren no problem and seems weary of this shit. Good enough for me. Thanks for the save. I just can't amagine pinning for 20 plus weeks. Weird thing is I pin eod for ten weeks straight no problem. Gotta get my priorities straight.

It's your call what you do. I know I'm good with EQ as a long Ester, but I prefer long esters as it is. I like long cycles and I don't like being a pin cushion

Top Bottom