napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldenone

Shukla007

Can we take Testosterone and boldenone together? Are the safe i mean some people says i will have fever if i will use boldenone and swelling

Of course they can be taken together. Test needs to be the base to all cycles as it is, so test will be in every cycle. I'm not sure where you're getting this bullshit information. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

bro if you are even asking this then it says you dont have any clue about steroids in general... please just stop the nonsense because you dont know a thing here

Sir I do not have much knowledge about steroids i am learning and i asked some trainers they was like that boldenone is not safe and react to your body and you wilp feel feverish and high temperature.

Bro boldenone is not going to make you boil up and get feverish... I have no idea where those guys got that info. You need to take test with any AAS cycle like rickrock said. Also if you run boldenone you're going to need to give blood about halfway through the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, this is way past ridiculous... you dont have a clue what you are doing nor talking about.. please just stop using this immediately...

Sir I do not have much knowledge about steroids i am learning and i asked some trainers they was like that boldenone is not safe and react to your body and you wilp feel feverish and high temperature.
Then steroids aren't for you, because you need to know what you're doing before ever touching them, which you do not. We also need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

Sir
Age --25

Height-- 5'9

Weight--78

Body fat-- 13

I took Testosterone enanthate and stana 3 months before.

Now i am taking only my regular protien diet ( low carbs and high protein)

I want bulk with good muscle mass. Please suggest me something sir

Thank you so much.

3 months before?? how long?? do you have ANY clue what you are doing? what pct did you run? did you get bloodwork?

I don't understand how you deal with these type of posts on a daily basis lol

i dont know brother, sometimes i wonder the same exact thing LOL lets just say, i have indentions in my forehead from all the banging on my desk

Sir
Age --25

Height-- 5'9

Weight--78

Body fat-- 13

I took Testosterone enanthate and stana 3 months before.

Now i am taking only my regular protien diet ( low carbs and high protein)

I want bulk with good muscle mass. Please suggest me something sir

Thank you so much.
I suggest you do a lot more research because right now you don't have a clue what you're doing

Who ever told you that is either a retard or he has bad gear that is giving him andro flu. Lol

After reading all your suggestion i am not going to take any steroids because i do not know anyo e who can guide me in this properly. I took these 2 steroids after a trainer suggest me and now i understood that he is a asshole. That trainer suggest me to tkae clomid and nolvadex in pct. I Was fool because i listen to him. But after wathcing your videos i am aware now.

I am fine with my good diet and training.

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion.

unreal... someone that actually listens and uses their head! respect for that bro... very wise decision and please stay away from any "trainer" that is offering steroid advice

Top Bottom