napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldebolin 250mg/ml - Boldenone Undecylenate

DenyStrong

I am thinking to buy this drug. It’s not enough cheap for me, so I want to know is it effective or not.:confused::confused:

This lifestyle is not cheap brother... and you can’t cut corners by sacrificing gear quality or supports, blood work etc... that being said, you should be spending A LOT more money on food than on gear and supplements....

Anyway, what are your stats and goals?

dude, please just stop... you have no clue what you are doing... none... eq is one of the cheapest steroids you can buy... you dont run steroid cycles on a budge and YOU DONT USE STEROIDS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING... if you paid me, i would not advise you steroid use

Whats with junior members so uninformed. When I first started out I spent months researching everything before I even took the dive. Shit, I still am learning to this day but am smart enough to at least do a standard cycle properly. Im seeing a trend especially in males from india, bangaldesh thailand exc...... inquiring about rediculous cycles. Im sure its like that across the globe but all it takes is a few days of research at least.

Whats with junior members so uninformed. When I first started out I spent months researching everything before I even took the dive. Shit, I still am learning to this day but am smart enough to at least do a standard cycle properly. Im seeing a trend especially in males from india, bangaldesh thailand exc...... inquiring about rediculous cycles. Im sure its like that across the globe but all it takes is a few days of research at least.
i studied for over a year before i even came close to going on the forums... people dont want to do ANYTHING on their own bro... thats the issue... they just want everything handed to them or they just want to do it however they want without any care about health in general..

i studied for over a year before i even came close to going on the forums... people dont want to do ANYTHING on their own bro... thats the issue... they just want everything handed to them or they just want to do it however they want without any care about health in general..

Yeah, bro I didnt wanna come off as ignorant. I know plenty of reckless americans but I just been seeing a trend of certain individuals doing reckless cycles and expecting your stamp of approval. "Dylan need help now, me wanna do oral winstrol and anadrol only cycle, give me pct please". Im paraphrasing but that is about what I been reading. To bad this forum doesnt require a standard cycle test with passing grade of 100% to achieve membership. Not kissing ass but I so feel for you and rick rock. How the fuck do you find time to sleep dealing with this never ending amount of bullshit.

Yeah, bro I didnt wanna come off as ignorant. I know plenty of reckless americans but I just been seeing a trend of certain individuals doing reckless cycles and expecting your stamp of approval. "Dylan need help now, me wanna do oral winstrol and anadrol only cycle, give me pct please". Im paraphrasing but that is about what I been reading. To bad this forum doesnt require a standard cycle test with passing grade of 100% to achieve membership. Not kissing ass but I so feel for you and rick rock. How the fuck do you find time to sleep dealing with this never ending amount of bullshit.
thats why some days i come off brass but you only see a fraction of what i get daily bro.... if you only knew...

thats why some days i come off brass but you only see a fraction of what i get daily bro.... if you only knew...

I'm off for the next 4 months. You should make me the forums bull shit moderator. All bull shit threads you can send to me and Ill just give this response. "Dude, go home, get on google and read. Dont come back until you get your shit together". You and rick can take a bromance vacation together. LOL.

I'm off for the next 4 months. You should make me the forums bull shit moderator. All bull shit threads you can send to me and Ill just give this response. "Dude, go home, get on google and read. Dont come back until you get your shit together". You and rick can take a bromance vacation together. LOL.

Lollllllll

Lmao!! I'm dying bro. Hahaha

Glad to help. Seriously though, I feel for you and the other moderators. I dread to see what your email and inboxes look like. I'd go ham on half these mofos.
i would never pain everyone to see what i see... you would need a mental institute lolllll

I am thinking to buy this drug. It’s not enough cheap for me, so I want to know is it effective or not.:confused::confused:

It is hard to say something without knowing your physical parameters of the age of weight and length of service, I can share the experience of a friend
My best friend recently took this drug https://pumpitfast.com/boldebolin-by-alpha-pharma; I am a bodybuilder with experience. He took somewhere 500ml per day, the duration of the course was for about 7 weeks. For the course he scored a little - 3-5kg, but he became much stronger. In some exercises the gain was 20-30kg

Top Bottom