domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boils Testosterone

Boils Testosterone

6 weeks into my test Cyp of 200mg a week and I got a boil in my inner thigh. I use to get them when I was in my 20's. Not sure if it is from the cyp, or not if so or not no biggie. I know how to treat it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post
    6 weeks into my test Cyp of 200mg a week and I got a boil in my inner thigh. I use to get them when I was in my 20's. Not sure if it is from the cyp, or not if so or not no biggie. I know how to treat it.

How do u treat it hot compress ?

Very good chance.Sometimes all it takes is a slight hormonal change.You can use Boilez, or some topical ointment, after hot compress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Very good chance.Sometimes all it takes is a slight hormonal change.You can use Boilez, or some topical ointment, after hot compress.
    OK thanks Jake

It can come from the hormonal change for sure. I get some weird things happen sometimes both when going on and coming off

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It can come from the hormonal change for sure. I get some weird things happen sometimes both when going on and coming off
    Thx Rick

Possible but becarefull of things like MRSA that shit is everywhere and we gym rats have too be carefull cause we share all the equipment with some hygenicaly challenged individuals
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

ya I get them from time to time with just test cyp and sarms, still got a bruise from 1 lol its just part it hurts like a bitch tho

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    ya I get them from time to time with just test cyp and sarms, still got a bruise from 1 lol its just part it hurts like a bitch tho
    Yeah man they hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Possible but becarefull of things like MRSA that shit is everywhere and we gym rats have too be carefull cause we share all the equipment with some hygenicaly challenged individuals
    Yeah we need to watch out. I keep hand sanitizer on me and use it after every time I use weights machine etc

oh ya man I use the wipes and the gym before and after I use a bench mrsa is a killer