napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodyfat

oldmonk29

I'm wanting to cycle but i just watched your video on out of shape people on steroids. I've lifted most of my life I'm 53. Decent muscle but have struggled with body fat. Probably at 20% so I need to get rid of the fat that first. So I'm asking for your help. I have a nice home gym set up. I also recently bought a Concept 2 rower. I've had 5 knee surgeries so cardio is a struggle. I understand abs are built in the kitchen. I noticed in your comments on the video that you said to someone if they needed help with the weight loss to email you. I've been retarded with steroids in the past with no results. So I stopped. They have such a draw as an older man I miss the vitality of my youth. I greatly respect your advice.

well you need to work on your diet brother... i understand you obviously cannot run but there are other forms of cardio... the elliptical or stationary bike for starters... sarms would also be of great benefit to you.. .

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

I'm wanting to cycle but i just watched your video on out of shape people on steroids. I've lifted most of my life I'm 53. Decent muscle but have struggled with body fat. Probably at 20% so I need to get rid of the fat that first. So I'm asking for your help. I have a nice home gym set up. I also recently bought a Concept 2 rower. I've had 5 knee surgeries so cardio is a struggle. I understand abs are built in the kitchen. I noticed in your comments on the video that you said to someone if they needed help with the weight loss to email you. I've been retarded with steroids in the past with no results. So I stopped. They have such a draw as an older man I miss the vitality of my youth. I greatly respect your advice.
I would suggest reading my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. That should give you all of the tools you need for diet help

a good sarms cutting stack would be perfect for you bro... take a look at the articles i sent you and let me know

Are you on trt?

Top Bottom