PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodybuilding and SLEEPING PILLS an essential recovery guide

Quote Originally Posted by DT117 View Post
    Unfortunately I can't have THC in my system in my field of work which fucking blows. Used it for a long time and miss it. I have no trouble falling asleep, but its sleeping past my internal alarm which is 6 am that gets me. So, if on weekends i got to bed around midnight or a little later, when i wake up for my 4 am piss i'll take 1, 25 mg benadryl which is perfect to keep me sleeping til around 8. I don't wake up hazy and feel well rested.
    That's a good point to make. benadryl (Diphenhydramine) essentially works also on the neocortex, and actually its sedative effect is a side effect, but it's so effective that for example pilots love taking it to sleep before flight.

Good point made, budd

you know what i use to assist with sleep on a nightly basis ? i use sleep genius app from android and its free !

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    you know what i use to assist with sleep on a nightly basis ? i use sleep genius app from android and its free !
    Interesting. I heard great things about that app.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Interesting. I heard great things about that app.
    i have a hard time sleeping in silence, and leaving the TV on is what i used to do. Now i just turn this on and bam, sleepy time

i have a hard time sleeping in silence, and leaving the TV on is what i used to do. Now i just turn this on and bam, sleepy time
    I have such severe PTSD, if an astronaut blinks in space it's enough to wake me up. Perhaps it's time for me to hop on that train, as well!

I have such severe PTSD, if an astronaut blinks in space it's enough to wake me up. Perhaps it's time for me to hop on that train, as well!
    Hey, it's worth a shot brother. Unfortunately apple charges for this app lol, but still in my opinion worth it as it works for me

Hey, it's worth a shot brother. Unfortunately apple charges for this app lol, but still in my opinion worth it as it works for me
    I'll just allocate some money from my "hoes and blow" fund and move some resources around. Make it work. I could always use that money I put away for court bail, but to be honest I'm pretty sure it's a matter of time before I'm arrested for something like publishing a condom-tampon size conversation chart, so better keep that money on hand lol

Just a guess...

I'll just allocate some money from my "hoes and blow" fund and move some resources around. Make it work. I could always use that money I put away for court bail, but to be honest I'm pretty sure it's a matter of time before I'm arrested for something like publishing a condom-tampon size conversation chart, so better keep that money on hand lol

Just a guess...
    Hahahah !! Your right !

I like to get a good session in with the wife. I must sleep well afterward, at least that's what she keeps telling me. I always feel rested the next day. Is it the cardio or nut busting....? Don't care, it's a good way to go.