domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilding or aesthetic

Bodybuilding or aesthetic

Just out of curiosity,
    Are more people on here want to be a huge beast like Phil Heath/Kai Greene or to look aesthetic af like Jeff Seid/Sadik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal preference and goal oriented. For me I like to be as big as possible without hurting mobility, agility and range of motion

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Hey bro great topic! Gonna get a lot of answers! But this should be in the Steroids/Info section - Can a mod please move this?

My personal goals are two fold.

A) Aesthetics are #1 for me, good ratios, I love the golden era 70's guys. I am a fan of Seid and what not too, but the 70's era is where its at, with bigger wheels though.

B) Strength/Performance is #2 - I don't think you have any impressive bodybuilders who are weak bitches, but I eventually want to compete in strength wars or maybe Super League if it keeps going for the next 10 years or so

I respect the monsters on stage in todays era, I just don't like it nearly as much as like a 70's Arnold or Ferrigno (except his horrid calves.).
    My fault bro on posting in the wrong forum. And I agree the golden era was that very golden lol. Have you seen calum con moger? The dudes massive with great wheels too IMG_1857.JPG

For me, it is and always will be about aesthetics. I dont like the look of current bodybuilders, and I like the classic bodybuilding look. Frank Zane, Arnold, Kevin levrone, etc....and the current classic physique look of guys like sadik and even Jeremy Buendia.

I'm more here to become a better athlete. I have my sports and hobbies I focus on so being tip too fit is always a goal I'm striving for.

I'll move it.
    And chime in. I hate Sadik btw Rick.
    I love the new Classic physique. If I could pick one person to emulate it would be Chris Bumstead with a tad bigger arms. I think he lacks a SMALL amount but is near my perfect goal.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    I'll move it.
    And chime in. I hate Sadik btw Rick.
    I love the new Classic physique. If I could pick one person to emulate it would be Chris Bumstead with a tad bigger arms. I think he lacks a SMALL amount but is near my perfect goal.

Why aren't you a fan of sadik?

i certainly dont want to be too large... now, who doesn't want some size? i stayed so focused so long on being 5% body fat that i lost sight of being and feeling healthy and having more size but for me, i like to wear designer clothes and i like to feel lighter, not crazy heavy.. .now, i want size and have changed my thinking and wants over the past few years... ive stayed stead around 180-185 all these years because thats what i wanted... now im 205 and yes, body fat is more along the lines of 7-8 as opposed to 5-6 but i feel so much better, my attitude is so much better and i look better so its just a fine line for me... i could easily be 220-230 if i wanted but i dont, not at all... ive been 220 before, when i was in my earlier 20's and i HATED it, just hated it... now it wasnt all muscle but i felt heavy etc.. 205-210 is probably my max for comfort, unless i absolutely needed to go higher, then of course i would but there would have to be a good reason...

Quote Originally Posted by ncbro View Post
    Why aren't you a fan of sadik?

A few reasons that cover physically and personality. Physically he impressed me way more as a physique guy. But his mentality that he deserves things knocks a few points off. And the Olympia last year? That was a shit show for him. He was still 2-3 weeks from where he should have been.
    He almost is like the Kai of his league. Just feel like he whines about everything.
    So I guess it's more about the person he portrays himself as than the physical really. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Ya this dude is a beast and definitely one of my favorite current active body builders.
    I met him at the LA Fit Expo back in January when he cut in line in front of my wife and I. I was about to hand him his ass, until I realized who it was. I gave him a pass that day, lol