napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bodybuilding

Waqar

Hello Sir,
i have been watching your youtube videos from along time.
I need your help , i'm 22 years old
My height is 5'9 & my body fat is around 15% , i have so much fast metabolism
I'm having problem in gaining muscle mass , i m using creatine , carnivor mass , multi vitamin & fish oil but still i m standing on 77 kg body weight.
One stupid person suggest me to use only testasterone without telling me about pct & i run testasterone for one month & 750mg per week.
& start having gyno problem a lil bit
But in pct i use armidex & clomid & run it for 25 days but still have a lil gyno problem and i lost my gains a lil bit & mood goes down & i start hating gym :-/
Suggest me what to do now
I really want to be a good bodybuilder & i know that i have the ability to do something great but i m not getting proper guideline.
Please help me out.
I will be very thankful to you.

Hello Sir,
i have been watching your youtube videos from along time.
I need your help , i'm 22 years old
My height is 5'9 & my body fat is around 15% , i have so much fast metabolism
I'm having problem in gaining muscle mass , i m using creatine , carnivor mass , multi vitamin & fish oil but still i m standing on 77 kg body weight.
One stupid person suggest me to use only testasterone without telling me about pct & i run testasterone for one month & 750mg per week.
& start having gyno problem a lil bit
But in pct i use armidex & clomid & run it for 25 days but still have a lil gyno problem and i lost my gains a lil bit & mood goes down & i start hating gym :-/
Suggest me what to do now
I really want to be a good bodybuilder & i know that i have the ability to do something great but i m not getting proper guideline.
Please help me out.
I will be very thankful to you.

You need to stop listening to whoever is advising you before you get yourself seriously fucked up. You already have gyno and that's one issue that needs addressed. Stop all this nonsense and do not use any steroids while you have no idea what you're doing. Besides that you are way too young and shouldn't be using them.

Right now you need to run a proper pct and then get bloodwork afterwards. This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

first of all... whoever told you to run steroids at your age is the biggest scum bag fuck out there and then to expect arimidex to do something for you at this point is absurd... you are in WAY WAY WAY over your head and you best take a million steps back before you really hurt yourself, which you are already doing... you need to get the RIGHT pct ASAP man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thankyou so much for your support
But i am afraid of losing my gains :-/
But still i am gonna start pct now.

You have bigger problems bro, like gyno and recovering your test levels. Your gains can be retained by running the right pct, eating properly, and training right

So one stupid person told you to do something and you did it? Good thing that two of them weren't there offering advice. Well there were two stupid people there actually. Only one offered advice, while the other proved himself less bright than the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First if ur metabolism is very high your bf wouldnt b that high if you ate even a mediocre diet. You are only 22 and you cant make gains naturally? Your daily food plan is the biggest reason. No ai on cycle? 750 mgs for first cycle? Ur pct sucks. You have no idea what ur doing. Do some research. Take responsibility for your body. Would u take medical advice from a stranger on the street? This is the same thing. Aas can have lifelong implications. The amt of young guys i see just doing shit b coz some guy told them is extremely frightening.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

you need to get your priorities straight broseph... your health is far more important than your gains... if you don't have your health, you wont' have any gains period... follow exactly what i told you or i assure you, you will end up encountering many issues in the future...

Health and Well-being > Gainz

I'd rather be happy and healthy than depressed and jacked. Please, focus on getting your health back to normal.

Health and Well-being > Gainz

I'd rather be happy and healthy than depressed and jacked. Please, focus on getting your health back to normal.
well said brother... right on the money... like i said, without your health, you will not be making nor keepig any sort of gains whatsoever...

Top Bottom