esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body hair

Body hair

I have a lot of body hair, which makes seeing muscle in detail a lot harder. Are there options out there besides shaving very often or lasering it off?

waxing it is another option but aside from that, i dont know any other form of hair removal... if you are on testosterone, lasering wont really work either...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    waxing it is another option but aside from that, i dont know any other form of hair removal... if you are on testosterone, lasering wont really work either...
    How come? Does TRT reverse lasering?

There are many hand held electric shavers for body on the market for around $80.00. I get by on once a week, head to toe in about 10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How come? Does TRT reverse lasering?
    trust me, it doesnt work... already tried it... they also told me it would never be effective with trt at the place i did it... you can go waste money if you want though...

trust me, it doesnt work... already tried it... they also told me it would never be effective with trt at the place i did it... you can go waste money if you want though...
    Iím not saying you are wrong. I just never heard of that and was wondering why it doesnít work.

i wasted about 1000 trying it a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    There are many hand held electric shavers for body on the market for around $80.00. I get by on once a week, head to toe in about 10 minutes...
    I think my beard trimmer is a combo of body and face. I need to check on that.

My biggest concern is spiky hair when itís short, and like sandpaper when itís very short. Itís either long and curly or nonexistent that is ok.

i wasted about 1000 trying it a few years ago
    Ouch, thatís frustrating

Since I've been on TRT (about 5mos) I've turned into a silverback lol
    I've always had my share of body hair.. it's all enhanced now. I've seen new growth too, hasn't done anything for my hairline obviously.. but I've always had a high hairline.