napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

body cant handle oral steroids?

DMharto

currently here is my cycle test c 200 mgs tren a 50mgs eod and gw at 20 mgs. yes I have caber and an ai that I am using, but my main question is I have added var at 40 mgs but since starting it I have had issues with my stomach not able to consume food needing to lay down when not at the gym and workouts are fine though as I can put up with the nauseous feeling , so I think I may just have to drop it for the last 4 weeks as the whole stomach issue started when I started the anavar. does this mean I might only be able to do injectable only cycles with sarms?

additional stats
5'9
190 lbs
11% bf

macros are protein 210 (just upped from 180), carbs 180 (recently dropped from 200), fats 75 (dropped from 90)

currently here is my cycle test c 200 mgs tren a 50mgs eod and gw at 20 mgs. yes I have caber and an ai that I am using, but my main question is I have added var at 40 mgs but since starting it I have had issues with my stomach not able to consume food needing to lay down when not at the gym and workouts are fine though as I can put up with the nauseous feeling , so I think I may just have to drop it for the last 4 weeks as the whole stomach issue started when I started the anavar. does this mean I might only be able to do injectable only cycles with sarms?

additional stats
5'9
190 lbs
11% bf

macros are protein 210 (just upped from 180), carbs 180 (recently dropped from 200), fats 75 (dropped from 90)

A lot of people have problems wIt's orals, including me. That's why I pretty much rarely use them anymore. Anavar is about as weak and mild as it comes so if you are having issues with that, orals might not be for you

I think I will be dropping the anavar. but damn the strength from tren especially on a cut is a very pleasant surprise

I had a bad first experience with orals (Tbol) recently too.I may try another down the road but honestly I'm fine with using nothing but injectables.

orals can do this to A LOT of people and trust me, dropping anavar is no fucking loss for you... s4 blows anavar away and if you want something that will provide similar yet far better benefits without the toxicity and just pussy ass gains, then run s4... anavar is for females brother... you are not missing out on anything without it...

Top Bottom