napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork... When? Where? What?

Bigjucee

Im planning a 12wk cycle. My question is at what time increments should I get my blood work done? How soon Before cycle? How long into it? And how long after?
I'll be going through privatemedlabs...BUUUT. What labs do I have done before, during and after?

Im planning a 12wk cycle. My question is at what time increments should I get my blood work done? How soon Before cycle? How long into it? And how long after?
I'll be going through privatemedlabs...BUUUT. What labs do I have done before, during and after?
I would say 2 to 4 weeks before the cycle starts then the mid point of the cycle. Post cycle bloods should be about 3 to 4 weeks after pct

Great info guys!

But which one of the Female Hormone Panels is recommended?

df8931febfb65e8b4880ef1fda994814.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep just scheduled mine as well saved 10 bucks with the rhino code. there is also a test called body building test pretty much covers the same shit as the female panel

remember, there are uncapped tests too so they don't limit your test level to 1500... there are other tests that people forget to add in there, like prolactin for example, if necessary...

remember, there are uncapped tests too so they don't limit your test level to 1500... there are other tests that people forget to add in there, like prolactin for example, if necessary...
I did see that however in my case it won't be necessary. I suspect my test levels are low.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom