PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloodwork results

Bloodwork results

Whatís up guys. I just got my bloodwork back and my liver values came back elevated. Ran a cycle 3 months ago and incorporated dbol. It wasnít my first cycle but was my first time running an oral so I suspect it is the reason. I ran cycle support but I guess dbol won. Could you guys please recommend a supplement stack and dose protocol I can use to detox/repair my liver. Thanks guys. Never had bad liver values before so I guess orals are a no go for me.

I see that another guy asked pretty much same question couple posts down but just wanted to get a direct answer for myself. Thanks guys

dga organ st is what you want... you can get it at dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    dga organ st is what you want... you can get it at dganutrition.com
    As always thanks Dylan. Already placed the order.

Quote Originally Posted by nashaborten View Post
    As always thanks Dylan. Already placed the order.
    happy to help bro

Organ st will fix you up bro. Great stuff

Yeah man! You'll be fine, nothing to worry about. Cheers.

You said it's because you took orals. If you used them as injection do you think it would have been different?

Quote Originally Posted by perkypeak View Post
    You said it's because you took orals. If you used them as injection do you think it would have been different?
    Iím not educated enough to give you an exact answer on that. Iím unsure if injectable dbol is less hepatotoxic than oral. thatís a question Iíd direct towards a more veteran member on here to get a precise answer.

Injectable orals skip the first pass through the liver but that's the extent of the difference thus making it slightly safer. After that's it's all the same still toxic.