napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork results

procut

So , cheap ass doctor apparently did not order a complete panel as requested. This is what I got back. I need say I am on Harvoni at the moment for treatment of my Chronic Hep C and HRT at 200mg Test Cyp split into 2 injections ew , Mon/Thur. Can anyone shed light on these numbers and what they may possibly mean , worry or not to worry. This is bloodwork from my PCP not my Gastroenterologist.

13% BF

listed is all high

Total Testosterone 1789 Reference Value 250 - 1100
Free Testosterone 621.2 Reference Value 35.0 - 155.0

Hemoglobin 18.7 RV 13.7 - 17.5
Hemotocrit 55.3 RV 40.1 - 51.0

Glucose 113 RV 70 -99

SGOT (AST) 56 RV 0 -40
SGPT (ALT) 66 RV 0 - 41
Bilirubin total 1.3 RV 0 - 1.2

IMO, glucose that high means you may be doing some damage to your beta 2 receptors. Were you fasted?

OP were you fasted when you did this?

Red I was not but I don't wanna thread jack, I'll PM you later about mine. Thank you for saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you can be upwards of 130-140ish for non-fasted glucose without being considered prediabetic.. It's been a while since I researched this stuff so could be off on the number. There's a thing called a glucose tolerance test where they give you some glucose, not sure how much they give, and 2 hours later they draw blood. So I would guess that 110ish would be fine if non-fasted.

But if OP was non-fasted he's likely considered pre-diabetic. Something you can usually address before it continues to progress.

That's correct , I am on just 200mg of Test Cyp weekly. My gastroenterologist says I could continue on with my HRT while on treatment with Harvoni.
Are you only on 200mg HRT and the Harvoni? I believe everyone here has my best interest in hand when commenting or suggesting what to do , thanks a ton. I will adjust the 200 ew to 175 as recommended to see where numbers sit.

As for my Homotocrit , this is why I really posted this topic , I read earlier today on another topic that an elevated homotocrit could possibly be bad.

Yes , I do take Ibuprofin semi regularly. I do not drink often. Maybe a beer or 2 every couple weeks.

I know nothing about Harvoni but there are 3 things.

1 your test levels are superphysiological you would do better on a lower dose of HRT I bet. like 175mg would be a good step down to see where your numbers sit.
2 your homotocrit is high, you should get your doc to order a blood draw you may be past the threshold for regular donation. I believe its 54 but could be very wrong here.
3 your liver values are kinda high - do you drink or take ibuprofen or anything regularly? semi regularly?

Speaking out of turn - I don't think your glucose being high matters? lol I am curious here as well though as mine is almost always 110+.

your total serum testosterone level (1789ng/dL) is DOUBLE were it should be for TRT

cut your dose in half and recheck in 6 weeks

Last edited:
You are way above the physiological range you should be for TRT. Your dose needs lowered

You are way above the physiological range you should be for TRT. Your dose needs lowered

I will request/demand to have it lowered starting this Thursday. Rick , it was mentioned in an above reply that I may even feel better then I currently am when I lower my dose. How much truth is there to that being I feel great on 200 a week.

Top Bottom