napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork Questions

drachola

Hi Guys,

I have a couple of BW questions.

1. What day is the best day to get your BW done if you take your shot on Monday and Thursday?

Currently...I'm doing Cyp 350pw & Primobolin 700pw...this is split 175cyp and 350primo per shot, Monday & Thursday. Also on
50mg of Proviron per day. Aromasin @ 10mg's EOD.

2. What is the ideal E2 level while on cycle?

Off cycle my E2 is usually about 29. While on cycle, I keep it at about 14.

I'm 6 weeks into 14 right now but, I feel a little run down. Not "on-cycle" normal. I've been getting mild headaches and my temper seems a little shorter than usual. I've been doing between 500-600 minutes of cardio (treadmill) per month and lifting 5-6 days per week.

54 years old
5'10"
220lbs
14% BF (dexa scan)

Thank you for the replys!
SS

DYLAN...I miss your videos on YouTube !!!

29 is actually a really really good level to be at and 14 is rather low... have you had recent bloodwork?

29 is actually a really really good level to be at and 14 is rather low... have you had recent bloodwork?

Dylan...I'm going for BW any day now. I have my pwork from labcorp. What is the best day to check t-levels if I do a Monday and Thursday shot? Or...does it not matter?

Dylan...I'm going for BW any day now. I have my pwork from labcorp. What is the best day to check t-levels if I do a Monday and Thursday shot? Or...does it not matter?

I suggest pinning Monday and blood work on Thursday morning.

Top Bottom