napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork Question

nashaborten

I was taking 500mg test E per week and stopped at the end of week 7. The reason I stopped is because my doctor wants to start me on TRT. He is waiting for me to get my bloodwork done but I need to make sure when I get it done my levels aren't still elevated from my cycle. How long after my last pin should it take for my total testosterone reading to be bottomed out? I don't want to jump the gun and get my blood drawn to early but on the flip side I also don't want to be bottomed out any longer than necessary. Thanks in advance guys.

IMO, 4 weeks from last pin should be plenty. You can always draw your own bloods through Private MD labs the week before to make sure.

If you ran test E at 500mg, it will take about a month according to Half-Life calculators

I was on almost 200mg and two weeks after my pin was 112. I’d give it about 4 weeks

Keep us posted on what you labs come back at after 4 weeks as i am curious to know. Good luck on the ride down bro.

Keep us posted on what you labs come back at after 4 weeks as i am curious to know. Good luck on the ride down bro.

Thanks for the kind words as I'm not sure how shitty this is gonna get. Today marks 2 weeks so only two long weeks to go. After I get my numbers I'll reply here.

I did the same from running 500mg/wk test-cyp. Waited 4 weeks (per great input from the bros here). Actually came back below normal at TRT doc (i.e. at same low levels
as when I started TRT). So should be safe for sure.

yes, definitely... most wait a minimum of 4 weeks as everyone else said.. thats ALWAYS what i recommend to everyone...

So..what everyone is forgetting

Since apparently he won't be doing a fully and correct PCT before his new blood test...his levels even after 4 weeks will be artificially low and in no shape or form will they be representative of his natural production
So...You really won't be getting a true picture of where your natural level is at.....
Something to think about....

Last edited:
my doctor wants to start me on TRT.

MMMM......Dr's just don't start guys on TRT...so you must of already had a low result from a previous blood test...correct? and now your Dr wants to do a second test for confirmation

My question to you is....under what circumstances was that first test done...had you been on a cycle previously? If so..had you done a complete PCT...Are you positive had you fully recovered?

Get my drift...if you aren't up front with your doctor about your steroid use...how do you expect to get a proper diagnosis?

So many guys are SO eager for TRT...that they manipulate the test results..NEVER getting a true idea of their natural test production...this is very short sighted...

YOU CAN'T RECIEVE THE BEST TREATMENT OPTIONS.... WITHOUT FIRST HAVING A TRUE AND CORRECT READING OF WHERE YOU'RE REALLY AT.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom