Igai

Hey guys, first post, first question ;)

Im currently 10 weeks in with my cycle.

Test e 800mg
EQ 800mg
Deca 400mg
Ari 0.5mg eod
Caber 0.25mg e3d

I never had Problems with my boner before. But i noticed, some weeks ago, that my dick gets soft during sex. It gets hard alot, like it should be. And my sex drive is also more than fine.

So i did bloodwork and got the following results:

prolactin <0.6 (ref 3.0.14.7)
E2 21 (ref <44)
SHBG 11.68 (ref 13.5-71.4)
all test high :)

Im very sensitive to gyno so i used caber from the beginning with deca.
What can cause my dickproblem? To low prolactin? The deca "itself"?

And how can i adjust my prolactin? im taking 1/4 of a pill e3d. I cant make it smaller or it gets sand :X. Should i use it e4d? e5d? Is this even possible with a half life of ~72h?

cheers ;)

Low levels of prolactin are indeed linked to men's sexual problems.
Having a half-life of 72 hours simply means the amount of caber in you is half the amount you took after that time has passed. If you would take it e5d, the levels would be very low before taking next dose (a bit over 25% of what you took) but it makes sense to take it less often as it's crushing your prolactin levels. I don't see any harm trying to take it e5d & see how it goes.

It could be the prolactin being too low but it might also be estrogen being at the low end. I know I start having issues when I get into the mid to low 20s. I feel best when my estrogen is in the 30s.

It could be the prolactin being too low but it might also be estrogen being at the low end. I know I start having issues when I get into the mid to low 20s. I feel best when my estrogen is in the 30s.

So, also when you crash prolactin to zero you can get erection problems? Did not know that. Serious thing to keep in mind when I start my first Deca cycle in August/September.

I decided to stop deca, since i was only using it for 3 more weeks, and also to drop caber completly.
Then look how it goes and get bloodwork done in some more weeks :)

thx for the answers guys!

Top Bottom