napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork Information Help Needed

nova940

Hello,

I had my bloodwork done last week and just got the results. Can some admin's let me know there thoughts. I took 5 iu's 3 hours before blood was drawn. Turkish - Genotropin Go Quick Pen.

Cycle:
400mgs Test Cyp / weekly
100mgs deca / weekly
50 mgs anavar / daily
3.5 iu's Genotropin HGH / ED
5 weeks into cycle

48 year old male, 6ft' 240lbs, 16% body fat.

Thank you

Attachments

• Bloodwork 1.jpg
    Bloodwork 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Bloodwork 2.jpg
    Bloodwork 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 25
The igf-1 looks good for 3.5iu a day. 5iu 3 hours before may not be enough. You probably should've done at least 10iu via IM injection.

im a little thrown that your kidney is so low because generally people that are training and eating higher amounts of protein have an elevated value.. . i never see them too low... are you protecting yourself from anavar? your cholesterol doesnt look good at all...

400 mg of test and your bloodwork only shows 1700 for total test where it should be closer to 3000

your estrogen is too high ... are you using an ai?

yes, your rbc is also high and you do need to give blood

im a little thrown that your kidney is so low because generally people that are training and eating higher amounts of protein have an elevated value.. . i never see them too low... are you protecting yourself from anavar? your cholesterol doesnt look good at all..

400 mg of test and your bloodwork only shows 1700 for total test where it should be closer to 3000

your estrogen is too high ... are you using an ai?

yes, your rbc is also high and you do need to give blood

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I am not taking anything for protection relating to anavar or kidney. . I am taking 1 mg per week Anastrozole ( I am going to kick this up to 3 mg per week). Today I’m planning on giving 1 pint of blood to lower RBc and hematocrit. And yes I’m confirming 400 mg persecution test cyp at 1700

Only thing in cycle that is not prescription is HGH. Based The IGF 1 and hgh serum does it looks real ? Thanks again

Thanks I just ordered the DGA. I have a doctor consult on June 19. I’ll keep you posted. Any thoughts on the HGH and it being real or not?

Top Bottom