napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork. First cycle prep.

timalford11

Ok guys,

I got my pre cycle SARMS bloodwork done. It shows my testosterone as “low”. I’m 30 male, 6’0”, 197 lbs 18% BF. I don’t know how to read these types of things. Is this “low” something to be worried about before I get into my cycle? Is it something I can get sorted out after my cycle? Any ideas or clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

999122e2bcb8ade64c32c3cf28df537d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your test is extremely low... as is your estrogen... you need to speak with an endocrinologist about it... not anyone online

Ok man. Thanks Dylan. I literally just started my SARM cycle (day 2). Should I pause that first?

Very low, if you go to a TRT doc right away (which i wouldnt) they will send you to an endo or uroligist to seek why you have low T. Did you run a cycle prior? did you do a PCT? They will most likely jump start you with some clomid.

The boys are correct . That is very low for your age especially if you haven't ran any PEDS before? Have you been feeling shitty from this at all? Defiantly seek a professional about this.

Very low, if you go to a TRT doc right away (which i wouldnt) they will send you to an endo or uroligist to seek why you have low T. Did you run a cycle prior? did you do a PCT? They will most likely jump start you with some clomid.

Nope, this would have been my first cycle. I called my doc and got a meeting set up for the 11th to at least do some more tests. Can’t say I feel terrible because I feel “normal”. Maybe my normal isn’t normal. Thanks for the advice.

Nope, this would have been my first cycle. I called my doc and got a meeting set up for the 11th to at least do some more tests. Can’t say I feel terrible because I feel “normal”. Maybe my normal isn’t normal. Thanks for the advice.

You called it! The urologist said he wanted me to run Clomid for 4-6 weeks and then re-rest. He said there have been studies that show testosterone doubling by just using Clomid. Which would take me to almost 400 total T. We’ll see. If nothing happens after that and my symptoms don’t change, I’m requesting injections.

You called it! The urologist said he wanted me to run Clomid for 4-6 weeks and then re-rest. He said there have been studies that show testosterone doubling by just using Clomid. Which would take me to almost 400 total T. We’ll see. If nothing happens after that and my symptoms don’t change, I’m requesting injections.

sounds good bro

Top Bottom