napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork After Tren Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

Mainly concerned about my cholesterol here. Is this cause for concern? Bloodwork 6 weeks after an 8 week Tren Ace / Mast / Test cycle.
429a12ff78e108bac9f78812f1f9a354.jpg

In my opinion it is cause for concern, and the only reason I say that is cause it's been 6 weeks. What was cholesterol prior to cycle? You need to get to work on lowering that! I would add GW as soon as possible, no saturates or teams fats, up omega 3's, eat oatmeal 2xs a day!

I know it's high but I want to hear from other Tren users. Is this "normal" after a Tren cycle?

I'm going to call my doctor and find out what my results were last year.

Yeah if it's gonna be like this after a Tren run I'm definitely gonna have to run some GW for sure. I suspected it was going to be high but now it's confirmed.

Yes tren is notorious for fucking up lipids, especially raising bad cholesterol (LDL), which is where yours is out of range by a good margin.

I've had this happen to mine too, but not quite to that degree. I'd strongly suggest gw and a good cycle support like Organ ST. Just be perfectly honest, no matter what you do it will still probsbly end up high. Tren is powerful shit and all the supports in the world still isn't enough to mitigate all of it in my experience

what was your HDL baseline... and mid cycle
Tren crushes my HDL...so that's what I look at to gauge my recovery
57 is pretty darn good..puts your ratio a bit under 4.5:1
your total cholesterol should keep recovering if your are using your supports..ie Niacin

also of note....resting heart rate 82bpm ???
was something going on when they took your pulse????

sorry to bring it up...but your BMI looks high compared to what you've said in the past about you BF%
I thought you posted you got down to 12%???...but maybe I'm thinking of someone else

Last edited:
sorry to bring it up...but your BMI looks high compared to what you've said in the past about you BF%
I thought you posted you got down to 12%???..

I'm 5'9 170. All they did was check my height and weight for BMI. My bf% was 12.5% last I had it checked at the gym. Maybe muscle mass?

Yes tren is notorious for fucking up lipids, especially raising bad cholesterol (LDL), which is where yours is out of range by a good margin.

I've had this happen to mine too, but not quite to that degree. I'd strongly suggest gw and a good cycle support like Organ ST. Just be perfectly honest, no matter what you do it will still probsbly end up high. Tren is powerful shit and all the supports in the world still isn't enough to mitigate all of it in my experience
Definitely gonna get on some supports. I did expect some changes but not to this degree. It's weird too because I feel perfectly fine.

what was your HDL baseline... and mid cycle

I'll ask my doctor when I go for a follow up. I didn't do a mid cycle. This is a learning experience for sure. I'm probably gonna have to tell my doctor why.

I'm a bit surprised your HDL isn't a lot lower with your LDL that high. Usually Tren will lower good cholesterol a decent amount too

I'm a bit surprised your HDL isn't a lot lower with your LDL that high. Usually Tren will lower good cholesterol a decent amount too
I eat well chicken breast, salmon, rice, oatmeal, peanut butter, veggies, etc. I've always had high LDL so I think it's hereditary but can't say for sure.

I was eating 6 boiled whole eggs a day for the last couple years. I just recently stopped. We'll see if that helps but I'm not sure if it had a significant impact. I hear different opinions on that.

That's what I thought. I remember someone here on the forum had a 5 [emoji44]

it is my Achilles heel.....I have to fight hard to get it below 5:1..... after even a short run of Tren

GW niacin and a bowl of oatmeal every dsy

the oatmeal is a miracle cure for me....lowers my total cholesterol after about 6 weeks...from 250 to 210

I eat oatmeal everyday anyway....but if I didn't my cholesterol would stay up there and not want to come down

Last edited:
Values can vary quite a bit even in a short period of time without using anything i remember i did bloodwork on a monday and my ldl was 170 with a total of 251 and 4 days after my ldl came down to 125 with a total of 206

I eat well chicken breast, salmon, rice, oatmeal, peanut butter, veggies, etc. I've always had high LDL so I think it's hereditary but can't say for sure.

A good diet certainly is the biggest thing with good cholesterol. For sure. Tren just doesn't seem to care how you eat lol

Values can vary quite a bit even in a short period of time without using anything i remember i did bloodwork on a monday and my ldl was 170 with a total of 251 and 4 days after my ldl came down to 125 with a total of 206
Hmmmm.... Interesting

I thought you posted you got down to 12%???...but maybe I'm thinking of someone else

They just used a basic BMI calculator...

581f9c9d36ebf254d855fc582e67e7e1.jpg

Not very accurate at all. Probably puts anyone with significant muscle mass overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom