napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork

Johny Leo

Hy guys.I wrote here before about my first sarm cycle 6 months ago and I was 104 kg and Dylan suggest me to lose body fat.Now Im 89 kg and I look shreded,love it.
I bought RAD140 10 mg and LGD4033 10 mg for lean bulk ,and I think I'll start 8weeks RAD 20 mg and than if I feel good 4 weeks RAD 30 mg.I will take along a test booster.It is my first cycle,bye natty me.
My question is about bloodwork.What I have to eat before bw or how many hours before I cant eat and what should be the bw about ?
Thanks alot.

That s the problem.Where I made my bw it says that don t eat 3 hours before.
I read on the net that is wrong.You have to not eat 12hours before.By the way my total test was 3 ng/ml. It is enough to start a sarm cycle ?
Whats your opinion ?

I know nothing about u dude. Cycle history? Age/height/weight/body fat? Post reference ranges as well

U should be fasted at least 12 hours and test in tge morning

Im natural.I want to start my sarm cycle with Rad140 and/or LGD4033.
Im 34yrs ,187 cm,89 kg and bf around 15%.
Six months ago i was 104 kg and my test was 4.99 ng/ml.Than I was for 4 months on caloric deficit until I vot to 89 kg.And I make bw again and my test dropped at 3.2 ng/ml.
Now Im in a lean bulk .

Im natural.I want to start my sarm cycle with Rad140 and/or LGD4033.
Im 34yrs ,187 cm,89 kg and bf around 15%.
Six months ago i was 104 kg and my test was 4.99 ng/ml.Than I was for 4 months on caloric deficit until I vot to 89 kg.And I make bw again and my test dropped at 3.2 ng/ml.
Now Im in a lean bulk .

Well u need to take your blood test in the manner i described

Ok.I will do it again.
Do you think is too much taking both sarms on my first cycle ? Like lgd4033 10mg evod and Rad140 20 mg evd for 12 weeks ?

Top Bottom