napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork 3-14 high estradiol help

fatmatic

Recently did bloodwork and estradiol is at 57.3. Cant figure out how to attach a picture from my phone but Long story short... 300mg test cyp cycle for 14 weeks. Aromasin 12.5 mg eod throughout cycle. Waited to weeks after last pin to start pct. clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/20/20/20 and aromasin 12.5 eod.

This is the last week of pct but I?ve been feeling like shit and my libido has tanked and ED happened so I went and got bloods a week early. What do you suggest I do to lower the estrogen at this point? I?ve already been taking aromasin 12.5 eod...btw test is still at 1278 even though I haven?t pinned in over a month.

This is my 3rd cycle of test only and this is the only time the estrogen has affected me this way.

where did you get your aromasin?? that should be more than enough for only 300 mg per week of test

where did you get your aromasin?? that should be more than enough for only 300 mg per week of test

From an international source on this board that I?ve gotten good results from before. Do I increase frequency of dosage or increase dosage for a day? What?s the best option here

your test levels will drop as the esters start going away and you will be fine.

without seeing the bloodwork i cannot tell you more than that.

this is a good lesson why it is important to run bloodwork, even sometimes on cycle. if you went the whole way with high estrogen levels that is a very bad thing for many reasons.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get bloodwork without a doctor> https://www.isarms.com/forums/sourc...done-cheap-without-going-doctor***-54733.html

you can go with 12.5 every day for the next 10-14 days then scale back down to every other day and get bloods after the 10-14 days to see where your at

your test levels will drop as the esters start going away and you will be fine.

without seeing the bloodwork i cannot tell you more than that.

this is a good lesson why it is important to run bloodwork, even sometimes on cycle. if you went the whole way with high estrogen levels that is a very bad thing for many reasons.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get bloodwork without a doctor> https://www.isarms.com/forums/sourc...done-cheap-without-going-doctor***-54733.html

I stopped pinning almost a month ago. How long do the esthers take to leave the body?

I stopped pinning almost a month ago. How long do the esthers take to leave the body?

Update. I got bloods done again Monday the 23rd. My test levels have come down to normal range about 1065. Free test is still high and estradiol is still high at 44. I?ve been taking 12.5 mg Ed of aromasin since Monday. Should I keep that up for a few more days or stop now and wait it out?

1065 is still above normal range man.

The esters can take up to 4-5 weeks to fully leave your system. The good news its is lower so a few more weeks and you should be back to normal but as others have stated id be suspicious of your Aromasin as 12.5mg EOD on only 300mg/week of Test is way more than you should need.

The numbers you are talking about id expect to see if no AI used at all.

1065 is still above normal range man.

The esters can take up to 4-5 weeks to fully leave your system. The good news its is lower so a few more weeks and you should be back to normal but as others have stated id be suspicious of your Aromasin as 12.5mg EOD on only 300mg/week of Test is way more than you should need.

The numbers you are talking about id expect to see if no AI used at all.

My question now is, do I take more aromasin to lower estradiol or do I just wait it out? This ED is really messing me up

I mean I dunno if it?s even doing anything? You could take more but I was taking 12.5mg eod on 509mg/week and that was more than enough so again I don?t know if your aromasin is working or you are highly sensitive to aromatizing compounds?

The other thing is if you take too much you could crush your estrogen and have her issues

I mean I dunno if it?s even doing anything? You could take more but I was taking 12.5mg eod on 509mg/week and that was more than enough so again I don?t know if your aromasin is working or you are highly sensitive to aromatizing compounds?

The other thing is if you take too much you could crush your estrogen and have her issues

I?ll give it another week and get bloods done again to see where I am at. Any other advice?

I?ll wait another week without taking any aromasin and do bloods again and see where my levels are. Any other advice? Much appreciated

Yea I mean thats your best bet to wait and test again.

So people are ok with slightly elevated estrogen levels. If you arent seeing gyno symptoms and you are not retaining a bunch of water or have high blood pressure I mean the normal range is 10-40 I believe so where you are isnt highly concerning to me at least. Ive seen guys running test and no AI not realizing they need one and their estrogen levels are 150+ so you being slightly above the normal range I wouldnt freak out unless you are seeing/feeling side effects. The other positive is that its coming down too so yea just retest in a week or so and hopefully all is good but going forward with any cycle id run bloodwork week 4-5 and make sure your AI is working as again im not saying yours is bunk but your dosage should have you well within the healthy range and maybe a little low.

Yea I mean thats your best bet to wait and test again.

So people are ok with slightly elevated estrogen levels. If you arent seeing gyno symptoms and you are not retaining a bunch of water or have high blood pressure I mean the normal range is 10-40 I believe so where you are isnt highly concerning to me at least. Ive seen guys running test and no AI not realizing they need one and their estrogen levels are 150+ so you being slightly above the normal range I wouldnt freak out unless you are seeing/feeling side effects. The other positive is that its coming down too so yea just retest in a week or so and hopefully all is good but going forward with any cycle id run bloodwork week 4-5 and make sure your AI is working as again im not saying yours is bunk but your dosage should have you well within the healthy range and maybe a little low.

Yeah the only side effect I?m having is ED and my libido seems to be really low. Other than that I don?t feel anything or see any gym. It seems to be getting better each day.

Yea I dunno I mean with test at 1000+ that shouldnt be a big issue.

I would say you can add in n2generateES to help but coming off pct after a cycle is never fun.

I usually run that plus cardarine, sr9009, and mk677 during and after my pct to help for a softer landing.

Yea I dunno I mean with test at 1000+ that shouldnt be a big issue.

I would say you can add in n2generateES to help but coming off pct after a cycle is never fun.

I usually run that plus cardarine, sr9009, and mk677 during and after my pct to help for a softer landing.

So I just got bloods done again a week later and my testosterone is higher and my estradiol is at 66 compared to 44 last week. It?s been 6-7 weeks since my last pin... not sure what to do here?

That?s nuts? I mean test cyp can take a while to clear system but 6-7 weeks I don?t get it?

Honestly I?m baffled that makes no sense. Even if you were running something with a really long water chain like sustanon or test undecanoate it shouldn?t still be causing your test to rise. How long have you been off your serms?

About two weeks now I?ve been off the serms. I really don?t know what to do at this point. The ED keeps persisting. Any advice

Top Bottom