napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork

Vman78

Test https://imgur.com/gallery/RTqwo
I hope this works. If it doesn't please tell me other ways to get this to you. My LH is very low at 1.2 and my testosterone is low at 180. I'm 39 years of age been lifting for 3 years. I've lost 45 pounds currently at 175. I don't know my body fat %. My diet is very clean. I've never done steroids before and would like to start a 12 week test cypionate 250 pinning twice a week 1cc. I have turinabol and all pct at hand also. Just want to know if you can help me decide what I can or should not do. I've been doing research for a year now and watch all of your videos and love them. Thank you for your time

we are not doctors....you should be evaluated by an endocrinologist
do not use any steroids until you have done so....it would only complicate things

clearly you have extremely low T and also a very low LH... have you seen an endocrinologist? i would definitely recommend doing that before you run any sort of cycle bro... its clear you have an issue there and you need a DOCTOR to see you first...

Funny thing I never knew any of this until I I decided to do my first cycle and got my blood work done last Friday. My doctor had me do more blood work testing for thyroid issues among other things. Also I have an appointment schedule with a endincronologist. She says she might be recommending me for trt therapy. I'll be back and let you all know how everything went and thank you for your advice and help.

Funny thing I never knew any of this until I I decided to do my first cycle and got my blood work done last Friday. My doctor had me do more blood work testing for thyroid issues among other things. Also I have an appointment schedule with a endincronologist. She says she might be recommending me for trt therapy. I'll be back and let you all know how everything went and thank you for your advice and help.
im really glad you came here and asked bro... just let me know what the doctor says and i can help you from there!

Amazing what issues a simple blood test can uncover.
it truly is and the more and more this gets posted, i HOPE that it actually resonates to some that ITS NOT bull shit when i saw how important it is to do bloodwork PRE, MID and POST cycle...

Top Bottom