napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork

Estrogen test...it won't cap out on the testosterone.....i think a normal testosterone test has a cap of 1500

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What tests would u recommend for blood work ?

Privatemdlabs has a few options if your not currently on cycle just do the female hormone panel, if your on cycle deleting on what your running do the hormone panel with LC/MS-MS that way you know your actual test levels over 1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Privatemdlabs has a few options if your not currently on cycle just do the female hormone panel, if your on cycle deleting on what your running do the hormone panel with LC/MS-MS that way you know your actual test levels over 1500.

Thanks ....yeah for mid cycle was my mean .....What's more important on bloodwork test or free test ? and why we need to test free test ?

Thanks ....yeah for mid cycle was my mean .....What's more important on bloodwork test or free test ? and why we need to test free test ?

It's all important. If your test is high your gear is good, if your E2 is high then you should up your AI or if it's low back off a bit. Everything plays into a cycle. And if your running tren/deca add in the prolactin test just to be sure your good on that part as well.

Free test is the usable test your body can utilize so it's a very important number to watch as well. If you are on cycle pay close attention to estradiol numbers as well. FSH and LH will be at or near zero because of shutting down your natural production

Thanks alot Bros I appreciate it....Is there a conversion between immunoassay measurement vs LC/MS? Is there a conversion between the two? I know LC is the correct one to use, just not sure the difference

Thanks alot Bros I appreciate it....Is there a conversion between immunoassay measurement vs LC/MS? Is there a conversion between the two? I know LC is the correct one to use, just not sure the difference

I have no clue on that part. Try google on that one for sure lol. I just get the blood draws and go from there.

Top Bottom