napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork

Jack The Ripper

hi i get my bloodwork result today and i did this 2 days after my last injection
my cycle was :
1-11 test c 500 mg/ml
1-13 aromaisn 12.5 mg eod
hcg 10-13 500 iu twice per week
im going to my pct now
my question is according to this results was my test legit ? what do u think about my aromasin too ? was 12.5 mg/eod my sweet spot ? i wonder about aromasin effect on my free test too i loved it

LH............Low...... 0.1 MLU/ML................1.5-9.3
FSH...........Low.... 0.13 MLU/ML................2-15
TOTAL TEST......High......52 NMOL/L..............8.7-29
FREE TEST......High......112 PG/ML.............1.0-28.28
ESTRADIOL ...........40.5 PG/ML.............7-42

Last edited:
Your test had a little over a 5x multiplier. How often were you injecting? E looks fine to me, some prefer it lower but it's not like it's high. Any high e symptoms?

Your test had a little over a 5x multiplier. How often were you injecting? E looks fine to me, some prefer it lower but it's not like it's high. Any high e symptoms?

do u think my test was underdosed or was good ? i pined every 3 days on sat and Tue ...... no not at all no acne , no bp , no bloat but at near the end of my cycle was little tired maybe because of my training

do u think my test was underdosed or was good ? i pined every 3 days on sat and Tue ...... no not at all no acne , no bp , no bloat but at near the end of my cycle was little tired maybe because of my training

lol, why would you think your test is under dosed did you get it from some underground home brew or was it from the pharmacy ?

52 NMOL/L is only 1500ng/dL ...which is 3X...not 5X
IF you used 500mg/week of test...normally we would expect to see 120-175nmol/L (3,500-5,000ng/dL)

the problem here is you list test as 500mg/mL...so we really don't know how many mg's you were using because we don't know how my mL you pinned every week
are you saying you pinned .5mL (250mg) every Sat and Tues ...for a total of 500mg/week?

Last edited:
52 NMOL/L is only 1500ng/dL ...which is 3X...not 5X
IF you used 500mg/week of test...normally we would expect to see 120-175nmol/L (3,500-5,000ng/dL)

the problem here is you list test as 500mg/mL...so we really don't know how many mg's you were using because we don't know how my mL you pinned every week
are you saying you pinned .5mL (250mg) every Sat and Tues ...for a total of 500mg/week?

yeah bro .....i pinned .5mL (250mg) every Sat and Tues for a total of 500mg/week

1) 500mg/ml seems like a very high concentration?! Are you sure it's not 250mg/ml and you were injecting about 125mg at .5cc? Then your blood levels would make more sense to me.

2) Where did you get the test from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i don't think so because my gear is came from ampules not vial and in each ampules write 250 mg/1 ml ......i bought them from my friend
this is the link of my gear https://ge-pharma.net/injectables-hormones/injectable-hormones-10-x-1ml-package/cypiolic-10x1ml/

also today i Waite 19 days total from my last injection .....according to my total test levels and test c half life (8 days) should i waite two days more for 3 weeks total to begin my pct or should i start my pct from tomorrow ?

With those ampules you would have injected a full ml or 1cc on sat and again on Tuesday. Then you would have been using 500mg a week.

yeah bro sorry my bad language make u wrong ......i injected 2 ml or 2 cc a week ....pined 1ml contained 250mg/ml of test c on sat and another 1ml on Tues

Gotcha ok, so we are back to square 1. Hmm sometimes I forget that not everyone on the forum has English as a 2nd or 3rd language. I hope someone else can help figure out why the low blood serum levels.

You did say you tested 2 days after the injection.

Buen may know, is it possible he just metabolizes the fuck out of some test or is that an absurd assumption?

yeah bro ....what about my pct today is my 19 days past from last injection according to my test level and test c half life (8 days) should i'll waiting two days more for total of 3 weeks or should i start my pct from tomorrow ?

Top Bottom