napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bloods help

amarters1

Btw I am not a body builder so this is strictly related to hrmones.

I just need a little advice in the meanwhile: shows normal T - 25 nmol/L ranges: 8.64 - 29.00 nmoI/L

I also have high SHBG (which is out the range.

Ive been told it's ok levels re my T. However I have extreme low libido and on occasion have been taking small amounts of T cream to make things work.

My question relates to Clomid. Can clomid raise my T and hence libido, or are there other meds options (excluding TRT (if I need TRT?) and what are the side effects(will it increase estrogen and should clomind be taken with an AI?
could you tell me what 25 - 8.64 - 29.00 nmoI/L relates to ng/dl as I cant make sense of the differing lab measures? Most literature I read is based in US which use ng/dl.

25nmol/L equal 721ng/dL

you need to check your free testosterone level...don't be using test cream..your serum test level is great
you also need to check your estradiol levels...estrogen imbalance can be one of the causes of your low libido
High SHBG decreases your bio-available testosterone
Proviron...50-100mg per day can help lower SHBG

buen explained it very well... check your estrogen asap and see what is shows... you really need a FULL hormonal panel which would include free test as well as estradiol.. i need to see all the other numbers to properly assess bro

Top Bottom