napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods In

jp1957

After the last failed cycle(lgd/Osta/S4/Rad/gw), I was pretty messed up. Low T (116) High E levels, etc. It was really bad for a couple of months.

Now, 4 months later, I'm back to 609 test and 31 E level.

Sweet!

609 at 60 years old.

After the last failed cycle(lgd/Osta/S4/Rad/gw), I was pretty messed up. Low T (116) High E levels, etc. It was really bad for a couple of months.

Sweet!

609 at 60 years old.

Yep, time heals all...

Sweet!

609 at 60 years old.

Well done but out of curiosity where did it go wrong?

I'm jealous! Those are some good numbers and better than mine at 36.

To be honest actual # is of irrelevance as some people's 400 may be on par with another person's 600 and vise versa etc it's just a range. There's alot more too it than just TT#, most people on average do not fall that high TT

Sweet!

609 at 60 years old.
Congrats on the recovery... that was a heavy stack there chief

To be honest actual # is of irrelevance as some people's 400 may be on par with another person's 600 and vise versa etc it's just a range. There's alot more too it than just TT#, most people on average do not fall that high TT

True, but my numbers are equal to back before I even took my first sarms stack, which was my initial concern, and much better than 116 and high e levels.

I just ordered S4 (sarmsx)... I'm 56 and I'm just doing one compound a cycle these days..... if I shed a few pounds and harden up a smig I'll be happy.. I did a multiply compound sarm cycle (got real nice gaines 10+ lbs)and it sorta went south at the end... BP issues.. I'm back down to 110/80.. but mine when way up like 180/110... I think you just have to be careful when your older... I took a blood test last month and my test was 557... Are you ever going to try to do another sarm cycle in the future??

My very first sarms cycle was osta/mk677, gw, lgd, rad, and I packed on almost 12 pds of muscle.

So this cycle I added S4, and I think that put me over the edge and my body rebelled. Now though I do have to take clomid during cycle, as I do get badly suppressed (like 600> 300 (and that was with clomid))

I went to 176 without clomid, and ostarine only for 4 weeks, before starting the big cycle and adding s4 as well. The ostarine kick start works extremely well though.

I'm debating an osta only cycle starting monday, feeling better about it, since my t levels returned to normal.

My very first sarms cycle was osta/mk677, gw, lgd, rad, and I packed on almost 12 pds of muscle.

So this cycle I added S4, and I think that put me over the edge and my body rebelled. Now though I do have to take clomid during cycle, as I do get badly suppressed (like 600> 300 (and that was with clomid))

I went to 176 without clomid, and ostarine only for 4 weeks, before starting the big cycle and adding s4 as well. The ostarine kick start works extremely well though.

I'm debating an osta only cycle starting monday, feeling better about it, since my t levels returned to normal.

So .. what dosage is your clomid During cycle?? I'm wondering if I should dose clomid for my S4 cycle?? never thought of that... I have 2 1/2 bottles of clomid from samsx ready to go... Also 1 bottle of Novladex

I used 50mg daily, nolva isnt nearly as good. Clomid is actually used by good trt doctors as a diagnostic.

I used 50mg daily, nolva isnt nearly as good. Clomid is actually used by good trt doctors as a diagnostic.

Cool... thanks for the info... so do I follow that into the PCT for four weeks also? So.. say 12 weeks 50mg S4/ 50mg clomid.. then 4 more weeks clomid/GW ?

In PCT you do 50 first week, maybe second week, 3rd week 25. If I do a very aggressive stack, I do 4 week of 50/50/25/25 of clomid and nolva of 40/40/20/20.

For my osta only, I will most likely just do 3w pct.

Top Bottom