domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blood Works - Please Help Interpret (High E2)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesT View Post
    OK, thanks for explaining - I fully understand getting to the root cause, having had 2 x spinal surgeries pinching nerves - better to remove the bulging discs than to treat the radiating nerve pains (tylenol in your example).

My primary goal IS to reduce BF%, followed by feeling more optimized and energized. Those I provided in my stats. We are in agreement, you're right - I need to lose at least 10% BF, I understand.

Could you comment on my last post about Aromasin dose, duration etc?
    we gonna help you bro, i just didnt want to mislead you in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    well thats a major part of the issue... the arimidex is so weak... its not going to help you.. BY THE WAY... not to change the subject, but are you actually in the Philippines? I only ask because my wife is from there...

what i would do is start aromasin at 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days, then drop to every other day... you need to get your body fat moving down at the same time to help the cause though bro... this is a must...
    ^this is a very good place to get started OP, aromasin will be much more effective and overall better option than arimidex. How often do you get your bloodwork done?

well thats a major part of the issue... the arimidex is so weak... its not going to help you..

what i would do is start aromasin at 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days, then drop to every other day... you need to get your body fat moving down at the same time to help the cause though bro... this is a must...
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It's a huge relief just to know what the plan has to be. OK, next step is to get some fuckin Aromasin to the Philippines, which usually takes weeks! Also sounds like something I need to stock up on so I never end up in this situation where I know I need it, but it'll take 3-6 weeks to arrive!

BY THE WAY... not to change the subject, but are you actually in the Philippines? I only ask because my wife is from there...
    absolutely Bro, I'm sitting in Makati (Metro Manila) at 9:40am right now haha =) Congrats - with all due respect, Filipino women are very nurturing, I'm sure she's a great Wife and Mother. You probably speak more Tagalog than me, I'm terrible with languages, and grew up overseas!

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    ^this is a very good place to get started OP, aromasin will be much more effective and overall better option than arimidex. How often do you get your bloodwork done?
    I'm fairly new to this, only started TRT in October - but I've been getting the about every 4-6 weeks since August. I'm trying to find a place here in Manila where I don't have to go to a doctor every time I want to get blood works done, and I 'think' I've found a place where I can just bring the list of biomarkers to get tested and do an extraction. in fact, they apparently do home service haha!

But I'm planning on getting new blood works done within 2-4 weeks - though I really need to get some Aromasin. Have you tried both the liquid form and the pill form? Only reason I ask, is that as of this very moment - I think the only place I'd really trust to buy Aromasin, is sarmsx.com, which is liquid only from what I understand.

I'm fairly new to this, only started TRT in October - but I've been getting the about every 4-6 weeks since August. I'm trying to find a place here in Manila where I don't have to go to a doctor every time I want to get blood works done, and I 'think' I've found a place where I can just bring the list of biomarkers to get tested and do an extraction. in fact, they apparently do home service haha!

But I'm planning on getting new blood works done within 2-4 weeks - though I really need to get some Aromasin. Have you tried both the liquid form and the pill form? Only reason I ask, is that as of this very moment - I think the only place I'd really trust to buy Aromasin, is sarmsx.com, which is liquid only from what I understand.
    yes ive tried both pill and liquid forms of exemestane, both very effective. i prefer liquid due to the fact i can precisely dose how i like, with pills you cant. sarmsx aromasin is very potent, cant go wrong i use it on cycles

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    yes ive tried both pill and liquid forms of exemestane, both very effective. i prefer liquid due to the fact i can precisely dose how i like, with pills you cant. sarmsx aromasin is very potent, cant go wrong i use it on cycles
    awesome, thanks!

awesome, thanks!
    no problem, make sure you visit here often and learn more with us

just thinking I might as well make an order of several things while I'm at it. Been eyeing MK-677 for a few weeks now, probably give that a shot. Otherwise, anything else that you'd recommend - particularly for the primary focus, lowering BF%?