napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

blood work for test and estrogen levels and sarms

jtbull46

Hello all.

I hope this question is pretty cut and dry. I am supposed to get blood work for my levels around may ( no I am not on trt yet. I take 50mg of clomid 3x per week and am prescribed 1mg of arimidex everyday, but take the same as clomid 3x per week because my estrogen was under 10 when I took it everyday) anyway I have liked what I have gottetn from sarms so far ( thanks Dylan and the others who offered advice on cycle).. I am thinking of starting an lgd and ostarine run in march. What I am wondering is will they cause my levels to shoot up? I might not understand all the mechanisms as I understand that sarms and steroids lower your natural production.

The other thing I am wondering is this. A guy at the gym that helps some people out with the same kind of "supplements" that flex wheeler took mentioned that if I am taking sarms like LGD or a prohormone or steroid that I should just save the clomid for PCT as there is no added benefit or detriment? Any thoughts on that? Previoiusly I rand it was I have been ( 3x per week for both) I was also wondering if it would hurt any to maybe try to take off from the arimidex since my estrogen levels are so low.

Bro.. I’m high but damn. You’re all over the place.

I don’t even understand your question. Why are you taking clomid? Did you see a doctor to become on TRT?
List your stats, history, experience, age...

Can’t help you until we understand what you are asking.

sarms are not going to raise your test levels at all... they are slightly suppressive and they will not cause any raise in levels at all... nor will they cause a rise in estrogen, nor are they toxic

Your levels will not go up on sarms. They may go down a little from some suppression but certainly won't go up at all

thanks dylan and the rock. That is what i was wondering. My next appointment with my urologist might result in trt but i was worried about being on sarms when tehy do blood work as he might figure my test is too high. I know naturally its like 200 something and clomid gets it to 500 ( reason i take it is we were trying to have a child but i have been on it longer than he likes to use clomid). He is really looking to move on to trt because i have been clomid 5-6 years. Sounds like i can start my sarm cycle as planned. Also sounds like i can drop the AI.... I am wondering that would taking the clomid while on the sarms cause them to not be effective or just save it for pct? I would not want to waste money and the sarms not work sicne i would be taking clomid

thanks dylan and the rock. That is what i was wondering. My next appointment with my urologist might result in trt but i was worried about being on sarms when tehy do blood work as he might figure my test is too high. I know naturally its like 200 something and clomid gets it to 500 ( reason i take it is we were trying to have a child but i have been on it longer than he likes to use clomid). He is really looking to move on to trt because i have been clomid 5-6 years. Sounds like i can start my sarm cycle as planned. Also sounds like i can drop the AI.... I am wondering that would taking the clomid while on the sarms cause them to not be effective or just save it for pct? I would not want to waste money and the sarms not work sicne i would be taking clomid

I would just wait and take the Clomid in your pct as planned

there is no need to use clomid with sarms whatsoever aside from pct...

So just to clarify here my test levels are in the 200 plus range without it and 500 plus with it ( been told i am lucky) using the sarms will still give me an anabolic effect? If i am understanding the answer. Just to clarify in case anyone missed it instead of trt i use by my doctor clomid at 50mg 3x per week and arimidex at 1mg per day ( prescribed i get pretty dry so i only take 3 per week)... I am figuring i can drop that as well. I mention this becuase i always get asked why i am not on test and the reason is we were trying to have a child but we are both a bit old. Not that it wont happen on test. I have a bunch of friends say she will get pregnant within my first year on trt.

Top Bottom