napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work/ tbol

Jswole79

Maybe its a non issue but I was reading tbol has an anticoagulant effect and I am scheduled to do my bloodwork next week. Is it best to let some time pass or if I stop Sunday can I do my bloodwork Wed? I take baby aspirin per my doctor recommendations. I quit taking it during the last six weeks due to the tbol. Just curious if anyone has had issues with this. I donated blood once without waiting the 72 hours on aspirin and thought I was gonna bleed out. The bag filled in a hurry but had us all a little concerned. Lol... Thanks

I've never heard of tbol being an anticoagulant or doing anything to thin the blood at all. If anything I would think it would do the opposite.

Yeah I thought the same thing but a few things I read said it is an anticoagulant and you should be careful if you get cut. May be it has more to do with elevated bp which I haven't experienced. I'll let you know next week. Thanks Rick

Yeah I thought the same thing but a few things I read said it is an anticoagulant and you should be careful if you get cut. May be it has more to do with elevated bp which I haven't experienced. I'll let you know next week. Thanks Rick
My guess would be that it has more to do with it dilating your veins and blood vessels, but that goes for pretty much any AAS

Yeah I will say that I think I found my new favorite combo. Hard to beat winny but this tbol has been a good run.

Yeah I will say that I think I found my new favorite combo. Hard to beat winny but this tbol has been a good run.
yes, tbol is highly underrated but when most people actually try it, it tends to quickly become one of their favorites

Hope you don't mind me asking why your Dr. put you on aspirin. Aspirin is not exactly a blood thinner

Last edited:
I have a family history of heart disease. Dad died young of a heart attack. I've had tests done about every 2-3 years since I turned 30 and all results have come back negative for any issues but when I went for my physical at 37 he had me start taking baby aspirin I'm now 39. I dont have high bp or cholesterol. Not sure as to why other than precautionary he has me taking it.

Some Doctors prescribe low dose (coated) aspirin to prevent cardiovascular disease in people that are perfectly healthy but have a family history of heart disease. Other Doctors prescribe it only to people with a history of heart disease, but I wouldn't be overly concerned about blood work. Good luck

Some Doctors prescribe low dose (coated) aspirin to prevent cardiovascular disease in people that are perfectly healthy but have a family history of heart disease. Other Doctors prescribe it only to people with a history of heart disease, but I wouldn't be overly concerned about blood work. Good luck

Thanks Pete. Gonna try and get in this week. Will post an update upon getting the results.

Top Bottom