napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work results

Jbatty62

So got bloods back today. My girl Works for a doctor and he said from these numbers my liver is inflamed and my cholesterol is high and something else but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. My blood pressure has been high and been feeling light headed alot.. was running. 1st 8 weeks I was running
Tren 500mgs wk test at 500mgs week and eq at 600 a wk. Dropped tren a 2 weeks ago and now still runni g the test and eq at doses layed out
Above. Should I stop everything tell I get these numbers under control. And really don't know what these numbers mean except for the test number. Some knowledge would be great guys thanks.
78bc02d71b159b0f264e47216ef678c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey man your name and address and info are all showing in that pic..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess delete it and start the thread again. Just edit out or draw over your personal info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your liver enzymes are elevated but it is not extreme at all they would be worse if you were a drinker or taking any pain meds.
Still under 100 not extreme and your lipids are just barely outside the normal range not too bad . too many factors here too judge goes you diet and what level of body fat do you have . steroids always lower my HDL but My LDL is always really good but I'm really lean and have a pretty low dietary fat intake and what I do get is from good fats

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Your liver enzymes are elevated but it is not extreme at all they would be worse if you were a drinker or taking any pain meds.
Still under 100 not extreme and your lipids are just barely outside the normal range not too bad . too many factors here too judge goes you diet and what level of body fat do you have . steroids always lower my HDL but My LDL is always really good but I'm really lean and have a pretty low dietary fat intake and what I do get is from good fats

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
What about the cholesterol number bud.?

Probably need some tudca for that liver..gw for your cholesterol. ..I didn't see prolactin, are u running Caber or prami?

Probably need some tudca for that liver..gw for your cholesterol. ..I didn't see prolactin, are u running Caber or prami?
Was while on the tren bro but Benn off for 2 weeks now. I thought the test I got eod have all that. Never had gyno issues or tren dick so I think they are in check. But fuck bro would have liked to see the number as well.

It takes longer than 2 weeks for numbers to come down..your not dying, they're just elevated

Top Bottom